Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, laptop + eGPU)

Update!

As a collaboration between Chimera Industries, NCASE, Wallye and SFFLAB. There is a new Micro-ATX case designed for this bag.

We will be releasing more information in the next few week.

The bag and new case prototype will be shown during Computex for those attending.

One bag for the entire PC and using my laptop as a monitor.

Best of both worlds, Mac and PC, Battery Life and Performance.

3lKvAAK.gif

CSpZU28l.jpg
YvS62ibl.jpg

using a capture device to access the matx is an awesome idea. what software are you using to interact with the pc? something built into os x?

Just a huge two thumbs up to the team here for the quickest and most efficient turnaround on any Kickstarter project I have ever been a part of. (Sitting at my local UPS as I type this.) Great work guys!

Mine came yesterday (Monday). Got the tracking numbers back on Saturday so pretty quick. Big thanks to Wahaha360. You Rule!

Received the second package of the Wallye today and now have everything I ordered. I have not really done much with it, but I realized the stitching on my inner padding is coming loose everywhere. There are a bunch of loose threads and tugging on them completely unravels the stitching. Anyone else has this issue?

Attachments

• 2018-06-22 15.42.31.jpg
    2018-06-22 15.42.31.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 0
Just got my bag in the mail today and I must say the quality is really good. Very pleased with it

Dra1c I just checked the inner padding and the modular padding and I don't see that on mine.

wahaha360 Any update on making that DAN A4 video of the bag?

Received the second package of the Wallye today and now have everything I ordered. I have not really done much with it, but I realized the stitching on my inner padding is coming loose everywhere. There are a bunch of loose threads and tugging on them completely unravels the stitching. Anyone else has this issue?

PM me with more photos.

Any update on making that DAN A4 video of the bag?

DAN Cases A4 packed inside the Duffle
* The folded padding on the top left corner is meant to stop lateral movement inside the bag.
PjLDbrxl.jpg
O1n6YLql.jpg

NCASE M1 packed inside the duffle.
* The folded padding on the top left corner is meant to stop lateral movement inside the bag.
rKBFY4ml.jpg
5iBAOm2l.jpg

A video for those that had questions about how to install the Modular Padding Kit:

Also confirmed that a 21.5" monitor with thin bezel should fit:

Reactions: Jspr
like this
Someone asked about the Mach One inside the duffle, so here it is.

One bag fits all - Mach One, Full Size Keyboard, Mouse, Headphone, Elgato Capture Card, MacBook Pro in another pocket.
7ylfWChl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jspr
like this
Update:

Our manufacturer in China has a Typhoon problem. There was severe flooding in the entire region, so our project and even those ahead of us are all delayed.

Right now the factory told us to give them extra 1 month.

Just wanted to let people know in case they are waiting for bags or replacement parts.

Last edited:
This V2 looks like a step back in protection however can fit the monitor. I'm still loving my original tactik.

This V2 looks like a step back in protection however can fit the monitor. I'm still loving my original tactik.

V2 can withstand higher drop than V1, padding is better.

V1 has better side protection since it has one more padding panel on the side.

Last edited:
V2 can withstand higher drop than V1, padding is better.

V1 has better side protection since it has one more padding panel on the side.

Why is it though that you left one side without padding? I think it could have been integrated behind the sidezipper as a separate piece, so you could stuff extra padding there. It depends on what you put in the bag, but having a "weak spot" seems an odd design choice. Still love the bag though, but for only transporting a NCASE I will stick to the V1. Got the V2 for versatility and other tech gear, not as a "NCASE transport box"

Why is it though that you left one side without padding? I think it could have been integrated behind the sidezipper as a separate piece, so you could stuff extra padding there. It depends on what you put in the bag, but having a "weak spot" seems an odd design choice. Still love the bag though, but for only transporting a NCASE I will stick to the V1. Got the V2 for versatility and other tech gear, not as a "NCASE transport box"

Tactik_Duffle_Padding_6_1280x1280.jpg

Having one side missing allows for easier installation into the bag with padding.

You can use the smaller padding on the missing side.

V2 is indeed more versatile, and it had to, if we made a bag limited to carrying the M1, the demand would be less, and the cost per unit would be crazy - most Cordura fabric luggage are in the $300 territory for a reason.

I've decided I'm sick of not having 10gbe in my Dan Cases A4 v2 because no mini ITX motherboards have it. That leaves mATX but I love my wallye v2 bag. I got super excited when I read about the Mach One but I'm not sure I can wait until June of next year! Are there any mATX cases that fit in this bag?
The ncase m1 has a whole thread here dedicated to "matx" (usually flex-atx) motherboards that work with it. If all you need is one more pcie slot and you want as small as possible, that's your best bet.

The ncase m1 has a whole thread here dedicated to "matx" (usually flex-atx) motherboards that work with it. If all you need is one more pcie slot and you want as small as possible, that's your best bet.

Yep I saw that thread but unfortunately I don't seen any modern flex atx motherboards. It's an extremely rare form factor.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back