Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, laptop + eGPU)

Okay guys I have this Wallye bag an it's awesome! I REALLY REALLY want the Dan Cases A4-SFX (preferrably V2). I missed the campaign which sucks... does anyone have a clue as to when the next campaign will be or how I can order? Thanks! I am a pilot and travel a lot.. looking for a way to game at the hotels.

You should be able to preorder form caseking or their English site - my mate did that Monday

How is the A4-SFX v2 going to be priced on SFF? Should I just order from OverclockersUK? It's like 325 USD

View attachment 30453
This looks like a great contender for a portable monitor to pair with this fine bag. Hopefully it would fit inside too. It is 15.6 inches.
Gechic's monitors seem suitably sized and are easier to obtain.
Would be nice to at least have freesync on both models. G-sync would be even better but I'm sure that's a lost cause at this point.
Waow! Thank you :)

Here are some pics of my dual 17" monitors.

From left to right:
NCASE M1 chassis black
DAN A4 variant chassis black
NCASE LRPC concept silver
LUKOS (same as Alienware 17R4 laptop monitor), 17.3" TN 2560x2160@1440HZ 99% sRGB
LUKOS (same as Alienware 17R4 laptop monitor), 17.3" IPS, 4K (3840x2160@60HZ) 99% AdobeRGB monitor
WALLYE Tactik Duffle

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't know, I haven't spoke to DonDan in a few days, last time, US was part of the plan.

So I just ordered Z270I Strix, 7700k and 16GB ram (3200mHZ, CL14). Would I for sure have cooling issues with A4-SFX or just get Ncase? I don’t plan on much of any overclock. I mean I would prefer A4 bc it’s a lot lighter and smaller... makes traveling so much better.

So I just ordered Z270I Strix, 7700k and 16GB ram (3200mHZ, CL14). Would I for sure have cooling issues with A4-SFX or just get Ncase? I don’t plan on much of any overclock. I mean I would prefer A4 bc it’s a lot lighter and smaller... makes traveling so much better.

The A4 is more compact, but the actual weight difference between the M1 and A4 is less than 300grams / 0.3kg.

Cooling is better topic for the A4 thread - it really depends on your components.

I'm associated with NCASE and prob DAN in the future, so it's not for me to tell you which to go for.

Do you think that if I ordered now, the bag would arrive in the UK before 15th December?

Gonna put my Ghost S1 with small top hat in this bad boy... with room to spare!

Last edited:
you have a ghost in hand? yeah a ghost/dan case/custom mod sfx plus a razer blade 14 or alienware 13 would be so nice in such a small bag

you have a ghost in hand? yeah a ghost/dan case/custom mod sfx plus a razer blade 14 or alienware 13 would be so nice in such a small bag

Nope but I’m gonna buy when it comes out... super excited. The A4 just doesn’t have the flexibility/expandability that the S1 does.

wanted a dan/ghost case but they are impossible to find so i grabbed an ncase and im waiting on custommod sfx

Just placed an order. Looking forward to traveling with this when I visit my folks (for 9 days!) this Christmas break.

Someone else asked me about the monitors inside the bag on another thread, I took some pictures.

17.3" monitor, A4 clone, Razer TKL keyboard

Reactions: Jspr
like this
What's up with the Wallye site right now? It's saying that a new product is to be revealed soon. Are you still selling bags on the Wallye website or are you merging your site with the new SFFLab one?

Man, actually getting the package from USPS is a freaking nightmare.
The post office is only open when I'm at work, they flat-out ignored it when I signed the slip telling them to redeliver, and after telling them (again) to redeliver using their website, it's just sat there for two days.
As of tomorrow, it will have spent longer getting from the post office to my house than the entire rest of the shipping process.

Yeah, and since my dan case v2 is coming sooon, hopefully it will be available at later time

Version 2 prototype has arrived.

It's not finished, and I like to get some feedback on the style.

Got a new factory for better manufacturing technique. The company that made this bag also make some other known luggage brands.

Edit - changed design, removed old prototype photos.

Last edited:

Got a new factory for better manufacturing technique. The company that made this bag also make some other known luggage brands.
Not quite as sharp, but maybe it would fill out better with a system inside.

I'm curious how the functionality has been improved/changed?

I know we don't have unlimited $$ to work with, but a more premium fabric would be a plus. Cordura has worked well for me (not sure which this uses) Leather being out of the picture I'm sure.

Last edited:
Seems very cool and promising! Is this v2 made so you can load everything top-down similar to a backpack? Big thing for me would just be comfort with a full load - if it is too uncomfortable to wear as a backpack, I would just end up holding it like a duffle - and the v1 would be better for that.

It is hard for me to comment on style as I am not in design so I don't know the language very well. But the v1 had this sort of almost minimal look with it's single shade of more matte black, it appeared sleek and efficient compared to this prototype, however this could just be due to the pictures/lighting, etc.

Very excited for this new product though, I hope the development goes smoothly for you!

Well this is great! I wouldn't mind having a side by side photos with the V1 and V2 - to see the differences. If you're looking for feedback, I'm looking for as minimalistic duffle bag as the M1 itself. I personally prefer no extra buckles, D-rings or whatever if not in use. I would use it as a duffle bag, not a backpack.

Ps. I am still kicking myself in the back for not ordering the V1 bag ... I love the duffle style.

My only real complaint here is that the outside looks very... busy here. Is it possible to hide some of the external things and make it look more... flat?

As a side note, with the M1, there is no room for a portable monitor, correct? As having this as a carry all with one of the new Asus 15' monitors would be a perfect solution.

I’m working on the prototype now with a more minimal look.

The sample shown prior didn’t come out the way I wanted.

I will try and take photos end of the month.

Update:

Preorder will start FEB-5.

Edit - preorder on hold until we finalize padding for Louqe Ghost S1.

Last edited:
Will the proto type be done in time to see what its suppose to look like before we can pre order?

GoQsBCgm.jpg
92puJf4m.jpg

wiglcP2m.jpg
iz88VfVm.jpg
A3nVMtXm.jpg

Hidden Handles
XyvMkuqm.jpg
tkGndk9m.jpg

Hidden and Removable Backpack Straps
ZfWdVrgm.jpg
8iqpLEmm.jpg
cfYSpkUm.jpg

iPad / Laptop Pocket
KlrKRPBm.jpg
MaN0mNmm.jpg

NCASE M1 (will show padding soon)
vy9JsIBm.jpg
JHINTa5m.jpg

NFC Skyreach 4 Mini (will show padding soon)
fHRIpHSm.jpg
Kz7sMdam.jpg

Keyboard Bags (fits inside the duffle and works alone too)
wuHHq25m.jpg
91MHzmym.jpg
uIDXdK3m.jpg

Last edited:
GoQsBCgm.jpg
92puJf4m.jpg

wiglcP2m.jpg
iz88VfVm.jpg
A3nVMtXm.jpg

Hidden Handles
XyvMkuqm.jpg
tkGndk9m.jpg

Hidden and Removable Backpack Straps
ZfWdVrgm.jpg
8iqpLEmm.jpg
cfYSpkUm.jpg

iPad / Laptop Pocket
KlrKRPBm.jpg
MaN0mNmm.jpg

NCASE M1 (will show padding soon)

vy9JsIBm.jpg
JHINTa5m.jpg

NFC Skyreach 4 Mini (will show padding soon)
fHRIpHSm.jpg
Kz7sMdam.jpg

Keyboard Bags (fits inside the duffle and works alone too)
wuHHq25m.jpg
91MHzmym.jpg
uIDXdK3m.jpg
That is really sleek-looking! NICE!

Back