Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, laptop + eGPU)

Keeps getting better, now my order is in KY with incomplete import paperwork issues.

Bad news, UPS said customs is recalling the packages because the bags are not marked with country of origin. They are reaching out to shipper for a possible declaration, however it's a good possibility my bag is going to be returned to the shipper physically.

will talk with shipper in 12 hours.

I assume this issue is isolated to US and Canada, since we used DHL for all other regions. It is midnight in China, so I will call them in the morning.

Yep, same here.
Bad news, UPS said customs is recalling the packages because the bags are not marked with country of origin. They are reaching out to shipper for a possible declaration, however it's a good possibility my bag is going to be returned to the shipper physically.

Can both of you PM/Email me, so I can check on your packages with the shipping company?

PM sent, I've faith this will be sorted out with minimal issue. I'm just excited to get my hands on it!

I have checked the tracking for a % of UPS items. Other packages via UPS have been delivered successfully.

I'm still trying to figure out the scope of the problem, but it seems not all UPS packages are affected.

Will make an update when I know more.

Thoughts on build:
I wish the zippers were thicker. I fear that a couple years down the line the could wear out as they may be exposed to a good amount of tension depending on what you put in the pockets.

Here's a size comparison to the best most durable lasting zipper I've encounter in conparison to that of the Tactik:
View attachment 29076
The thicker the better as the zipper represents the most likely source of eventual failure.

If you wish to look into the thicker zipper shown above:

I believe this is the company who makes them: American Plastics

I know zippers are very important, bad zippers = useless bag.

The current zippers YKK (see zipper etching). Based on research, YKK zippers are consider superior if not the best. At very least very reliable. They were *very expensive too (1 month delay, big MOQ for zippers).

In fact, we had a manufacturer that didn't want to provide YKK zippers as part of the quote (large MOQ for YKK zippers). We switch manufacturers just for these zippers.

If you prefer a bigger zipper, I can definitely look into it. I will also try and buy some samples from American Plastics to compare against YKK.

I know zippers are very important, bad zippers = useless bag.

The current zippers YKK (see zipper etching). Based on research, YKK zippers are consider superior if not the best. At very least very reliable. They were *very expensive too (1 month delay, big MOQ for zippers).

In fact, we had a manufacturer that didn't want to provide YKK zippers as part of the quote (large MOQ for YKK zippers). We switch manufacturers just for these zippers.

If you prefer a bigger zipper, I can definitely look into it. I will also try and buy some samples from American Plastics to compare against YKK.
Either way, great high quality bag. Price is always a factor as well. Thanks for the work!

Regarding the UPS packages that are stuck, the shipping company told us that the paperwork was attached to every box, so we sent the information to UPS again.

It is the weekend, so I will not know their official response until Monday.

Fingers crossed and let's see.

Reactions: ceski
like this
Just throwing some info out there to people. Got my bag. From Hong Kong to New York area took only 5 days shipping which is fantastic. Love the bag, fantastic quality.

If I had to be picky the only thing I wish was a little better, because of the price, was the shoulder cushion. Not a big deal since I can easily replace it.

Thank you for a great product and super fast shipping. DAN case was a different beast so it's unfair to compare, but that took 6 weeks or more to arrive.

Also for any DAN case owners who own the
Tenba BYOB 13...I can confirm it fits snug in the main compartment with enough room to place a 60% keyboard and a thin laptop.

Reactions: Jspr
like this
Got my bag yesterday, i´m from Brazil. Had to pay a total of R$ 124,08 (around US$ 36,50) for customs fee. Definetely not bad, the only problem was that DHL charged me US$ 20,00 for
administrate tax for doing customs, while the tax itselft was only US$ 16,50.
Wahaha360 did a great job declaring the unit value.
Just leaving the information in case we have any others brazilians here.
Btw, the bag is great!

Got my bag yesterday, i´m from Brazil. Had to pay a total of R$ 124,08 (around US$ 36,50) for customs fee. Definetely not bad, the only problem was that DHL charged me US$ 20,00 for
administrate tax for doing customs, while the tax itselft was only US$ 16,50.
Wahaha360 did a great job declaring the unit value.
Just leaving the information in case we have any others brazilians here.
Btw, the bag is great!

For future reference, would EMS/Postal Service eliminate the administrative tax?

Aj59lzgm.jpg

In case you guys are wondering why the eGPU kit and airline compliant dimensions. Hopefully this picture helps.

If you have 15-22 hour flights like I do, w/e makes your life better.

Last edited:
For future reference, would EMS/Postal Service eliminate the administrative tax?

Wouldn´t eliminate, since de Brazilian Postal Service is now charging R$ 12,00 (US$ 3,50) for any international package, as administrative tax.
In the other hand, DHL is much faster, so i would rather stick with it.

Just ordered one (I'm in Hawaii). Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into making this happen.

P_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.jpg
This looks like a great contender for a portable monitor to pair with this fine bag. Hopefully it would fit inside too. It is 15.6 inches.

Link

View attachment 30453
This looks like a great contender for a portable monitor to pair with this fine bag. Hopefully it would fit inside too. It is 15.6 inches.

Link

I'm not sure that monitor can connect to the GPU and benefit.

I'm looking to fit the following into the duffle (I might create new inside padding too):
- 2x 17.3" or 15.6" portable monitor (might buy two of these home-made laptop external monitors from China, 99% Adobe RGB, 4K@60hz, 17.3", HDMI+Displayport).
- console desktop (PCX, NFC S4 Mini, A4)
- keyboard & mouse
- headphone

I'll post some pictures once I have the kit in hand.

Got my replacement bag in today, whew! Quite a hefty quality bag by first impression. First zip down is tight however I assume it'll loosen a little over time to perfection. I'll mess with it more later, however I've quite satisfied.

I'm not sure that monitor can connect to the GPU and benefit.

I'm looking to fit the following into the duffle (I might create new inside padding too):
- 2x 17.3" or 15.6" portable monitor (might buy two of these home-made laptop external monitors from China, 99% Adobe RGB, 4K@60hz, 17.3", HDMI+Displayport).
- console desktop (PCX, NFC S4 Mini, A4)
- keyboard & mouse
- headphone

I'll post some pictures once I have the kit in hand.

Gechic's monitors seem suitably sized and are easier to obtain.

Edit: Looks like they're less expensive too

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's being a while. Here is a picture of my 17.3" IPS 3840x2160@60HZ 99% AdobeRGB monitor connected to my laptop.

OCDwoUIm.jpg

* this monitor supports Displayport, HDMI and DVI also, connected to my laptop via USB-C to Displayport cable.

Last edited:
On another note, I realized I can fit *TWO monitors, keyboard+mouse, headphone and a SFF PC into the duffle. That's an entire PC into a duffle bag.

I'm thinking about making a new video showing the NFC S5 Mini, Dan Case A4, A4 Clone with dual monitors inside the duffle.

I'm expecting a custom power supply for my desktop that can drive both monitors in addition to my desktop, so effectively reducing the number of wires to the wall socket for such setup.I'm also getting custom folding VESA mounts to support dual monitor setup on the go.

Here is my problem. I have one monitor, I need to buy another one, maybe you guys can help me decide which of the following to get for the video:
1) 17.3", 2560x1440@144hz, TN (NO gsync or freesync)
2) 15.6", 1920x1080@60hz, IPS, 10 finger multi-touch screen, supports digitizer pen

Curious what you guys think.

On another note, I realized I can fit *TWO monitors, keyboard+mouse, headphone and a SFF PC into the duffle. That's an entire PC into a duffle bag.

I'm thinking about making a new video showing the NFC S5 Mini, Dan Case A4, A4 Clone with dual monitors inside the duffle.

I'm expecting a custom power supply for my desktop that can drive both monitors in addition to my desktop, so effectively reducing the number of wires to the wall socket for such setup.I'm also getting custom folding VESA mounts to support dual monitor setup on the go.

Here is my problem. I have one monitor, I need to buy another one, maybe you guys can help me decide which of the following to get for the video:
1) 17.3", 2560x1440@144hz, TN (NO gsync or freesync)
2) 15.6", 1920x1080@60hz, IPS, 10 finger multi-touch screen, supports digitizer pen

Curious what you guys think.
WHERE DO YOU GET THE #1? I want a portable 120hz+ screen! :)

Would be nice to at least have freesync on both models. G-sync would be even better but I'm sure that's a lost cause at this point.

Thats incredible. Do you ever have power draw issues on planes? Not a frequent traveler anymore, kinda out of the loop.

Would be nice to at least have freesync on both models. G-sync would be even better but I'm sure that's a lost cause at this point.

The price will certainly go up for those features. But yes, the startup that made these are working on Freesync.

The Alienware 13" laptop has a OLED panel, Thinkpad has a 14" OLED, I'm hoping to see a 17" OLED, I will be all over that.

Thats incredible. Do you ever have power draw issues on planes? Not a frequent traveler anymore, kinda out of the loop.

First class on some international flights have 200W. I have the 15 watt MBP13 (no Touchbar) + Razer Core + MSI GTX 1070 ITX.

However, I have never pushed the eGPU hard on a plane (GTA 5, 1080p), because I don't want to be the guy with noisy fans and RGB lighting on a plane when people around me are trying to rest.

Last edited:
Will the Lian LI PC-q25 fit into this bag? (W) 199mm x (H) 280mm x (D) 366mm?? It has slightly bigger dimensions than the Ncase. Im very interested in knowing this. I would love to use this bag with this case. Thanks!

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-q25/

Without the panel padding, yep.

With the panel padding, *very *very tight fit.

The height of this case at 280mm. I would recommend either T-shirts for padding or removing the bottom Panel Padding (stitching) to do so.

Reactions: dbgt
like this
Okay guys I have this Wallye bag an it's awesome! I REALLY REALLY want the Dan Cases A4-SFX (preferrably V2). I missed the campaign which sucks... does anyone have a clue as to when the next campaign will be or how I can order? Thanks! I am a pilot and travel a lot.. looking for a way to game at the hotels.

Okay guys I have this Wallye bag an it's awesome! I REALLY REALLY want the Dan Cases A4-SFX (preferrably V2). I missed the campaign which sucks... does anyone have a clue as to when the next campaign will be or how I can order? Thanks! I am a pilot and travel a lot.. looking for a way to game at the hotels.

Check SFFLAB in 2018 Q1, you didn't hear it from me ;)

Disclaimer: myself and PlayfulPhoenix are behind it.

Back