Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, laptop + eGPU)

Is there a way to buy one bag with a danA4 kit+gadget tray and an Ncase kit+gadget tray?

Is there a way to buy one bag with a danA4 kit+gadget tray and an Ncase kit+gadget tray?
It turns out the kit is identical except for an additional divider coming with the A4 Version. So if you buy the DAN kit, it will also fit the NCase, as there are no other differences.

Last edited:
It turns out the kit is identical except for an additional divider coming with the A4 Version. So if you buy the DAN kit you it will also fit the NCase, as there are no other differences.

Correct!

I separated the description to track demand btw M1 kit, A4 Kit and eGPU kit. The only difference between the M1 Kit vs. A4/eGPU kit is the padded divider (A4 kit is the same as the eGPU kit).

Any eta on the suitcase Wahaha360? If it's near I'll hold off on the bag for a little while, then just get both to minimize shipping costs to NZ.

Any eta on the suitcase Wahaha360? If it's near I'll hold off on the bag for a little while, then just get both to minimize shipping costs to NZ.

No ETA on suitcase - good handle + wheels is proving to be stupid expensive (USD 300+). Without the rolling wheel, it is simply too heavy to carry around (I know b/c I have done it from US to Taiwan for Computex).

On a another note, I just checked the factory that's making the duffle and getting ready to ship next week.

Just a thought, but maybe you could market this through a platform such as massdrop and make sure to have it geared towards a wide variety of tech gear.

Massdrop has always seemed like a good place to find those types of things that I didn't know I "needed" from brands I've never heard of before.

wahaha360 I'm really interested in this but what does the removable gadget tray do exactly? Can you tell me or show us in pics an example?

wahaha360 Thanks for your efforts with this Wallye Tactik Duffle - I've just ordered one!
upload_2017-6-18_22-11-58.gif

Any word when these will be shipping? I ordered mine May 5th. (Order #1064)

I'm trying to figure out how to confirm addresses with this new website. So should get an email within 24 hours on that.

The plan is to do quality check, custom forms on Wed and Thurday. Ship between Friday to next Monday :)

I'm trying to figure out how to confirm addresses with this new website. So should get an email within 24 hours on that.

The plan is to do quality check, custom forms on Wed and Thurday. Ship between Friday to next Monday :)
Sounds good (y)

Update:

I'm waiting to hear back from the factory and shipping company that we are all set for shipping starting Friday.

I will send confirmations emails as soon as I know.

The website mentions two order windows and the estimated ship dates for each, but no mention of beyond that. I assume that with a website dedicated to it, it won't simply vanish after the second shipment. Unfortunately I won't have the money for one until around July 4th, so I just want to know what's the plan after the second shipment?

The website mentions two order windows and the estimated ship dates for each, but no mention of beyond that. I assume that with a website dedicated to it, it won't simply vanish after the second shipment. Unfortunately I won't have the money for one until around July 4th, so I just want to know what's the plan after the second shipment?

After current pre-orders are shipped, I will vanish along with this bag ;)

I'm setting up a weekly shipping plan for after JUL 01, will make announcement when things are set in place.

Updating tracking numbers now.

Customer in China, HK should receive their bags within 24 hours.

EU (including UK) packages are mostly in EU.

US package should be in the US in 48 hours.

Shipping is so fast with new company, kind of scary.

Just stumbled across this today and placed a pre-order immediately. My NCASE M1 is a LAN Party rig and this will be perfect! Thanks for putting this product together!

Loving the build quality. Recommend watching the video on how to assemble it as getting the top zippered up seems a little confusing at first. The video makes it very clear how to make it fit correctly.

Can't wait to use it on either my NCASE M1 or Dans A4 depending on which devices I want to take with me.

Thanks for the awesome work wahaha360. You really delivered a product that will satisfy many people wanting to take their PCs with them!

I'm working with a new shipping company, email/pm me if any of you experience strange delivery behavior.

Your shipping been very fast, just two days from Hong Kong to Sweden.

Only trouble is the local DHL depot who messed up delivery.
First attempt we found a note in the post box, no one even heard the door bell that day.
Gave them a call and was promised delivery next morning by 09:00.

No one turned up the next morning so gave them a call again, turns out they forgot to load it onto the truck.

Maybe better luck tomorow, third try in three days. =)

Last edited:
In germany the package got hold up by customs who challenged the worth of the package the shipping company gave for it. Had to provide my receipts and should see the package in I guess a few days together with the bill for import taxes

In germany the package got hold up by customs who challenged the worth of the package the shipping company gave for it. Had to provide my receipts and should see the package in I guess a few days together with the bill for import taxes

Sorry to hear that.

You are the first one and as far as I know, the only one with Customs issues so far.

Can't say I'm that surprised since you are in Germany.

Sorry to hear that.

You are the first one and as far as I know, the only one with Customs issues so far.

Can't say I'm that surprised since you are in Germany.
received my bag today. Had to pay 40€ in taxes; not suprising. As I also own the old community NCASE Deluxe Bag some short comparisons: The materials of the deluxe bag have a bit of a higher quality feel to it with its soft interior linings and other details, but the deluxe bag was more expensive. I cant say the Wallye feels cheap, but in direct comparison the deluxe bag is more premium.

BUT the Wallye is still my favorite bag overall. It wins in size and versatility. With the removable padding I can use the Wallye as a general bag and not just as a computer bag. Also it's smaller footprint makes it more appealing for me. For its slightly bigger size, the deluxe bag gets thicker padding though. I don't think the Wallye padding is not enough protection but it's worth mentioning.

This is purely aesthetics but I think the elastic cable on the top looks terrible with only 3 loops on each side compared to 4 loops as with the deluxe bag. The cables on both bags are loose but on the deluxe bag it does not appear to be loose and looks cleaner.

And had you cosidered changing the top to have it's padding removable aswell? It's only a small detail but I think the padding is a bit overkill when used as a everyday carry. But I guess this is not worth the extra in costs and complexity.

tl;dr
The old deluxe bag is more premium. If you own one and all you want is a bag for the NCASE, then you do not need the Wallye.
BUT if you missed your opportunity to grab one of the old deluxe bags before the price was raised or it's production stopped, you will be very happy with the Wallye. Additionally the removeable padding of the Wallye makes the bag more versatile.

Attachments

• IMG_5980.JPG
    IMG_5980.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Thanks for confirming the wallye has top padding, I was hoping it did! Can't wait..

received my bag today. Had to pay 40€ in taxes; not suprising.

Did you pay more or less taxes for the older Deluxe Bag?

The materials of the deluxe bag have a bit of a higher quality feel to it with its soft interior linings and other details, but the deluxe bag was more expensive. I cant say the Wallye feels cheap, but in direct comparison the deluxe bag is more premium.

Outer Nylon material is the same as far as I know. Does the older "Deluxe Bag" feel more premium because of the interior lining?

I avoided that type of interior lining because that material likes to collect dust. To make things worse, the lining is in black color, that makes white dust very obvious, making the bag look dirty.

This is purely aesthetics but I think the elastic cable on the top looks terrible with only 3 loops on each side compared to 4 loops as with the deluxe bag. The cables on both bags are loose but on the deluxe bag it does not appear to be loose and looks cleaner.

I assume you mean the marked loops in the picture? Interesting, I will compare the deluxe bag and see myself.

QUOTE="Dra1c, post: 1043084590, member: 284686"]And had you cosidered changing the top to have it's padding removable aswell? It's only a small detail but I think the padding is a bit overkill when used as a everyday carry. But I guess this is not worth the extra in costs and complexity.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about it, but the manufacturer told us that it's difficult to make sure the top is wrinkle-free (see image above) if the top had removable padding.

Did you pay more or less taxes for the older Deluxe Bag?

Outer Nylon material is the same as far as I know. Does the older "Deluxe Bag" feel more premium because of the interior lining?

I avoided that type of interior lining because that material likes to collect dust. To make things worse, the lining is in black color, that makes white dust very obvious, making the bag look dirty.

I assume you mean the marked loops in the picture? Interesting, I will compare the deluxe bag and see myself.

I was thinking about it, but the manufacturer told us that it's difficult to make sure the top is wrinkle-free (see image above) if the top had removable padding.

Taxes itself were lower for the Wallye but it was handled by DHL Express who charge a fee for the tax handling. Together with the fee I payed roughly the same. Deluxe Bag was shipped standard and I dealt with customs myself -> slightly more hassle (package gets delivered to local customs office instead of your home address) but no additional fees. I prefer this route instead of tax handling by courier (DHL Express, UPS, FedEx) as you have more options when dealing with the tax office and can sometimes get lower rates and even get it excluded from taxes under special circumstances. Most people will prefer the tax handling by courier, but if you go that route, it is wise to have the true value declared on the package (atleast a believable value). You won't get around taxes with big packages. In general if the package is big enough german customs will ignore if the declared value is below the threshold (currently 25€) and will hold it regardless. If the package is small they sometimes challenge it by chance but rarely; most of the time they don't give a fuck when a small package gets valued too low. I deal with customs a lot :p

BTW my NCASE case was flagged by customs back in the day but the mail made a mistake and still delivered the package to me. When the mailman handed it over I immediately spotted the red label on the side "DO NOT DELIVER. NOT RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS".

For me the interior lining makes the biggest difference in my quality assessment, yes. The soft lining gives me more confidence that my NCASE is well protected and can not get scratched. Of course this is completely subjective. But I can see your point that it is less resistant and collects more dust. It is just not that much of a difference for me, so the much better feel outweighs this. Other than the interior lining, there are some other minor things like softer and imo better padding on the handle and shoulder strap. I highly prefer the rubber feet of the Deluxe instead of the little plastic ones on the Wallye. And I dislike how the main zipper has to be closed with quite some stress onto it while the padding is used in the Wallye.

Yes, I meant these loops.

EDIT: I forgot to mention a big plus of the Wallye: Zero Labels! I hate product names on my stuff and always try to remove them. So thank you for making my life easier

Last edited:
Some minor things that can be upgraded I believe. My package was delayed both in AK and CA.. sigh.

Other than the interior lining, there are some other minor things like softer and imo better padding on the handle and shoulder strap. I highly prefer the rubber feet of the Deluxe instead of the little plastic ones on the Wallye.

Noted.

I dislike how the main zipper has to be closed with quite some stress onto it while the padding is inserted in the Wallye.

This is partly because I didn't want a wrinkled top - that look on really triggers my OCD. I will do some research into how to resolve this.

Honestly the snug zipper is a good idea, just zip it as shown in his video. The case is padded all around.. I'm quite curious on the firm critiques, honestly, it's a solid deal for what it is. I'll be sure to provide pictures and feedback once I have mine.

Honestly the snug zipper is a good idea, just zip it as shown in his video. The case is padded all around.. I'm quite curious on the firm critiques, honestly, it's a solid deal for what it is. I'll be sure to provide pictures and feedback once I have mine.

It is just a bit too snug, atleast on my bag. Might get better over time, though.
While I have some points to criticize, be aware I also wrote that I prefer the Wallye bag over the Deluxe.

Just got mine in Texas!
0629171725a.jpg
Very nice case. Fits everything I could ever need.
In the case as pictured:
-Ncase M1 v5
-Corsair K60RGB 10-keyless
-Corsair M65 Mouse
-portable overear headphones
-display/power/usb/phone charging cables
- PS3 controller

Things I think would fit:
-a normal sized Ipad type device that could potentially be used as a portable screen?
-an Amp/Dac... If you are creative you could seperate ones of each.

Thoughts on build:
I wish the zippers were thicker. I fear that a couple years down the line the could wear out as they may be exposed to a good amount of tension depending on what you put in the pockets.

Here's a size comparison to the best most durable lasting zipper I've encounter in conparison to that of the Tactik:
0629171722.jpg

The thicker the better as the zipper represents the most likely source of eventual failure.

If you wish to look into the thicker zipper shown above:

I believe this is the company who makes them: American Plastics

Last edited:
Back