wallpapers for 20/30/20 users :)

is there an easy way, preferably using GIMP, to properly make it so the 20" on the right goes to the left so I can actually apply it to my desktop?

i don't know anything about gimp but its very easy with photoshop or any other software imaging program that allows you to set your marquee to 3:4 ratio. or just let me know what image you want and i can probably do it for you :)

Love that I found these as I'm a fellow 20/30/20 user. Awesome work. I made a few for D3 today after finding these. I'd love to know what batch file you use to rearrange the photo or if you've done anymore since these.

those are pretty cool. unfortunately i sold my 20 inch monitors and now i'm rocking two 3007wfps so i won't be making any more wallpapers :(

maybe other people like you can contribute?

If anybody is interested, let me know. I've also made a script for script-fu for use in GIMP 2.0 which will automatically cut the 5360x1600 image down to the 4960x1600 final wallpaper.

If anybody is interested, let me know. I've also made a script for script-fu for use in GIMP 2.0 which will automatically cut the 5360x1600 image down to the 4960x1600 final wallpaper.

which 5360x1600 images?

thanks for the 4960x1600 D3 images btw

Hi, I just got my 20"s to gow ith my 30" and would love to be able to make more wallpapers! Also how come half the wallpapers in this thread don't go to full res? and where could i find the originals to cut em to plp setup?

Oh man.. if my girlfriend saw boobs all over my three monitors.. would throw a fit!

All of the imageshack photos are showing up as 800xXXX for me now, anyone care to rehost them on flickr, or imgur?

Hordak, could you please upload or send me a link to the location where you found the ratchet and clank wall?

If you want to post a wallpaper, post a wallpaper. Don't post a screenshot of your desktop; that's lame.

No one is interested in the icons you have on the desktop or your taskbar.

Another 20/30/20 user here (for some years already). But I either have the default Windows background because I'm too lazy to change it, or I have it all black.

The imageshack images are still coming down as 800x256, and this dropbox link returns a 404. Does anyone have a zip of 4960x1600 wallpapers hosted someplace? I can put them up as well, if I manage to get a zip of them from someone.

Also, I'm searching for other sites which might have some more of these. Anyone have any additional links to post?

Lucky bastids with interesting display setups. I'd like to do tripple displays but unfortunately my laptop doesnt seem to want to do so unless I can find a decently priced card for the second empty slot. Not really sure how to feel about splitters, tho USB powered displays are somewhat catching my eye.

Back