Wall Street Mixed As Apple Tumbles To Two-Year Low

HardOCP News

[H] News
The hits just keep rolling in for Apple. With Google overtaking Apple as the world’s largest publicly-traded company, combined with the recent wave of doom-and-gloom reports and negative headlines, I'm actually surprised Apple is doing as well as it is right now.

The S&P 500 and Dow Jones swerved between gains and losses before ending virtually flat. Up 0.90 percent, Microsoft was the largest upward force in the S&P 500. Apple Inc, a mainstay in many portfolios, was the heaviest drag on the three major indexes, slumping 2.35 percent to $90.34, its lowest since June 2014, as worries festered about slowing demand for iPhones.

Maybe everyone will stop emulating Apple if their stock keeps tanking. Well, I can dream, anyway.

What did they expect? When all the glam and glow have worn off Apple isn't left with much.

Maybe if the quality was top of the line like the price tag... If they fixed their flaky OS, I'd consider a mac laptop. Ipad on the other hand - I received one as a gift two years ago and it was so frustrating to use to browse the internet that I stopped using it altogether. Now it is a youtube machine for the two year old.

I don't think anyone except wallstreet is surprised. We already knew it's stock prices were way too high to begin with, it was only a matter of time til it normalized.

now for the Google correction. That company is so overvalued it's comical.

Back