Wait time

How long do I expect to wait? Usually the end of the day. I figure they should give me a heads up "hey, I shipped the item today!" message at the very least.

If you're concerned you haven't been updated, what did you agree to? Often times someone will accept the cash and maybe give a set time they plan on shipping... At that point I would wait until their obligation time has expired.

there wasn't any agreement, just purchased something last Saturday from the Forum, and Haven't heard from the guy at all since pay for it and he acknowledge of gotten the payment and said he will send soon, and I know he has being on since then, he was on like hour ago, I tried to message him and still didn't get response

also he had perfect heat over 70+.. so just wondering, since i'm building the system from a friends, and the major parts was purchased from him.

if I bought something last Saturday, I would be expecting to open it by now, not wonder if it shipped.

communication is key in these cases and if it hasn't shipped yet, the least your seller could do is keep you informed as to when it will ship and when he expects you to get it...anything less is just poor form .

If I have the right seller, this is clearly posted in his sale thread

I typically ship within 24-48 hours and will only ship within the continental US.

It would concern me. I try to ship in 24 hours. However, if I need to find a box, packing materials, etc./clean items up then it may be 48 hours.

Back