w00t, got NFSU2

finalgt

Supreme [H]ardness
I grabbed it at EB on my lunch break, installing it now. I'll see if I can't play it when I get back and post some screenshots, or something.

well I somehow really enjoyed playing the first NFSU, so today I caved and bought number 2...

Lets just say that in the last 2 months I've purchased Farcry, UT2004, Halo ( hey it was cheap, otherwise no fuckin way.. ) The Sims 2 ( :p ) and I know I will be putting more time into NFSU 2 than all those other games combined.

I've ended Farcry, UT2004 just got boring and quake 3:ra still beats it... Halo single player was fun, but I've lost interest... dunno why... and the Sims 2 is a buggy piece of crap on my computer so I haven't bothered with it since the week I bought it...

However, NFSU 2 has run flawlessly and without lag or bugs yet, and I've been playing all day for about 5 hours straight.. just took a break to make dinner :)

anyone have any problems with it? the only one I've encountered is the full screen AA turned on at any point just makes my screen almost totally black, but meh, Im not worried about that...

No problems with AA here. One thing I noticed was some crappy texures for the streets but after I restarted the game everything is fine. No problems since. Game is pretty awesome and I'm a fps kinda gamer.

the landscape is MASSIVE

heres my pimp ass 330HP, 195MPH Tiburon

nfsuk2000.jpg

nfsuk2001.jpg

What are you guys playing it with? Mouse and keyboard? Or a gamepad (which one)?

...uuuugh, the CD check fucking crashes my computer every time. I hate shit like this.

I got it today too, been playing it all day, great game! No problems here so far only the street texture thing but that's gone now. It looks and runs great.

I've played it a few hours, and I love it even more than the first one. There's just SO MUCH TO DO!

since someone mentioned the AA, i should mention that my computer experiences some mouse lag when the FSAA is turned on, though i only have the demo (for now - i will definitely be buying the full game)

athlon xp 1900+
leadtek geforce 4 ti 4400
768mb ram

heatsinker said:
Tell me, does the AI still cheat?

If your talking about the rubberband AI, then yes. Sucks more in this one, has you get a bonus depending on how far ahead of the AI you are when you finish.

Back