[W]arm? Darkspore Pre-order - free copy of DA:O Deluxe

deluxe comes with all the dlc or none of the dlc? which is the version that comes with all the dlc?

Ultimate is the one that comes with all of the DLC and the expansion pack. This looks like it's just the first game.

deluxe comes with all the dlc or none of the dlc? which is the version that comes with all the dlc?

Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition contains:

3 exclusive in-game items
Bergen’s Honor: A massive helmet made out of dragonbone (+2 to armor, +25 physical resistance, +6 to attack)
Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes: A special book that adds +3 to all attributes when read
Final Reason: A magical staff of immense power (adds to damage, spell power, and fire damage)
Additional downloadable content
The "Stone Prisoner" downloadable content, making available a brand new party member Shale: a hulking golem with a unique play-style and devastating new abilities. Also included are all new quests that take you on a journey through sleepy town with a secret to Dwarven city. Find new items, achievements, and more!
The "Warden's Keep" downloadable content, providing access to a new dungeon-exploring adventure, new loot including a set of ancient Grey Warden armor, a chance to gain two of six mysterious new abilities, and a new base complete with merchants and a party chest to store their hard-earned items.
Downloadable "Blood Dragon Armor" for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins
An exclusive customized armor set that can be used in both Dragon Age: Origins and the upcoming Mass Effect 2
Digital soundtrack
Wallpapers

imho Darkspore isn't worth $49.99. DAO is worth about $13 (when it goes on "sale" @ EA, that's how much it costs).

imho Darkspore isn't worth $49.99. DAO is worth about $13 (when it goes on "sale" @ EA, that's how much it costs).

I appreciate your opinion. I'm a big fan of hack and slash games and Darkspore is a pretty darn good hack and slash game. Worth it to me. ;)

Back