VR headsets at sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: technotaur.com
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registration Date: 2016-12-16
Expiration Date: 2017-12-16
City: Budapest

An unheard of website, offering discounts on products (many of which are from companies I've never heard of) if you pay with a nearly untraceable currency, promoted by a newbie with 5 posts.

Best plan ever.
Maybe for you, but I don't have time to get bitcoin. Can I just post my credit card, address, and social security info and someone hook me up?

I'm going to need your CVV for that card and your primary e-mail login/password...so I can set you up an account. Alternatively, you could wire the money to my bank in Nigeria and I'll handle it for you, as well as getting you access to the 5 million dollars in bearer bonds that I'm trying to move out of the country.

I'm going to need your CVV for that card and your primary e-mail login/password...so I can set you up an account. Alternatively, you could wire the money to my bank in Nigeria and I'll handle it for you, as well as getting you access to the 5 million dollars in bearer bonds that I'm trying to move out of the country.
Can I get about 3.50?

An unheard of website, offering discounts on products (many of which are from companies I've never heard of) if you pay with a nearly untraceable currency, promoted by a newbie with 5 posts.

Best plan ever.

A little too sketchy for this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back