Which workstation is better?

• Stresstest

Votes: 119 73.9%
  • SLiCkFX

Votes: 42 26.1%

• Total voters

Ibanez3434

Bad Trader
I guess since I don't have any pictures up of my workstation, I can't be in the race :)

EGGO said:
I guess since I don't have any pictures up of my workstation, I can't be in the race :)
Yea, there were a lot of really good workstations, It's just so damn close...

Hmmm ... Stresstest has it all neat and tidy with the pretty colors and the lot's-o flatpanels ... but Slick has it all color cordinated and lots of nice cases. Stress has the aeron chair (I used to have one where I worked but we moved and now have crappy-keep-chiropractors-in-business chairs)so I think that puts him over the top. My vote goes to Stress.

Both are great, but I'd go with Stress because of the Lighting and flatpanels...

tree_ said:
Both are great, but I'd go with Stress because of the Lighting and flatpanels...

seconded.

besides, stress' comps look much cooler to me... but that's just my opinion, so let's not do any mod wars here...

i think SLiCkFX setup is pimp. hes got a nice silver theme going and those model cars are awesome. i dont like STRESSTEST's flasy leds, plain and simple is the way to go.

i cannot vote
lol
both setups are so friggin sweet that it just makes us mere non-[H] mortals bow in shame

SLiCkFX of course. Metal and glass look beautiful together. It also helped i have a similar desk with blue glass. Which shows he has very good taste. ;)

stress has entirely too many monitors. I wonder what he does on them..........

Qtip42 said:
stress has entirely too many monitors. I wonder what he does on them..........
:eek:, is there such a thing?

BTW: I have 4 monitors including my tv, I am using all 4 as we speak (Er type).

chris... come on man... do you think about anything else?

never mind. i do not want to know.

Slick, imo, though stress has a nice monitor setup

much cooler overall. the neon lighting stress has isn't my thing.

i voted for stress personally... everything matches and hidden away... very clean looking...

abso-frickenlutely nothing like my workstation which is covered in crap and wires everywhere... looks like a bunch of comptuers threw up all over my desk

I would have to say stresstests is a very clean looking so thats got my vote but the other looks great too

I showed my wife the pics and she was like "oh nice very ... geek" ... man I knew she woulnd't get it ... just like the three stooges oh well. But now I want my (at the time really cool) ikea desk to look all [H]l337 but with the wife's paper crap all over the place it looks more like my 9 year olds desk than anything uberleet. I can say though that this has given me the willpower and motivation to spend too much money on making everything look cool ... hmmm maybe not such a good idea, ha nevermind what am I thinking you can't put a price tag on [H} l337-goodness!

lol ^^^^ lol

Stress has alot of um, big, expensive flat panels.

The Slick guy has a bit too much clutter, such as 2 keyboards on one desk, shitty mice, etc.

jesus christ thats disgusting! so hard to choose, i flipped a coin.

FYI: I take donations

I chose stress because he was a window in his room. :D I couldn't live without a window near me.

I normally vote for the underdog.. Slicks is very very nice. But Stress's is very clean, and lots of workspace.. which is important.

Vote .. Stress.

Out of Truth and Respect I would have to say that both of their set ups are kick ass!!! and I think that a Tie should go to both of them.

I have to go with Stress in the Zen category
SlickFX in the nouvou deco category.

*runs up, grabs G5 and runs like hell* MINE!!!!!!!!!

Back