Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
For the [H]ard|DCer of the Year, there is no nomination thread because the only worthy candidates are the [H]ard|DCer of the Month winners for the current year.

The poll to choose a winner is done in 2 steps: The first poll will include all 12 winners for the current year and we select only the best 4 winners which will participate in the next round.

If there is a tie in the first 4 ranks, the tie winners will move together. In the second round, the one with the most votes will be declared the winner but if there is a tie, a runoff vote will be held.

Each step will last 10 days.

Time to vote! This is part one of two.

1 January applejacks

2 February Holdolin

3 March W.Feather

4 April howmanybacons

5 May Pentathlon People

6 June michalrz

7 July ByteDown[H]ard

8 August motqalden

9 September kirk121

10 October pututu

11 November wareyore

12 December arnemetis

Feel free to check my work and make sure that I have the correct monthly winners in the poll listed above.

Thanks!

Pocatello
1639060518024.png

More memes needed. More trash talking.

Build up a reason to vote for you?

Build up yourself by trash talking your fellow DC'ers?

All encouraged.

More memes needed. More trash talking.

Build up a reason to vote for you?

Build up yourself by trash talking your fellow DC'ers?

All encouraged.
You are the only other old timer in this thread so ... you might draw the memes .... kids these days dont even know what our DC'er of the month threads used to be like.

1639448984504.png

Pocatello , please vote for me because I make your life easier managing the [H]DCOTM / DCOTY💋

W.Feather , my one and only response to your "er... what... " posts:

VoteForPututu.gif

P.S. that's my usual get-out-the-vote trademark 🤗
P.S.2. Unlike other past recent HDCOTY winners, I'm still active in DC after 6 continuous years (my anniversary is Dec 27) and still going strong here. One reason to vote for me ;)

Last edited:
Pocatello , please vote for me because I make your life easier managing the [H]DCOTM / DCOTY💋

W.Feather , my one and only response to your "er... what... " posts:

View attachment 421696

P.S. that's my usual get-out-the-vote trademark 🤗
P.S.2. Unlike other past recent HDCOTY winners, I'm still active in DC after 6 continuous years (my anniversary is Dec 27) and still going strong here. One reason to vote for me ;)
I mean I have 12 years continuous DC going ..... Just saying ;)

Though I do appreciate the effort on your gif!

Yeah...we have quite a few of those peeps that have disappeared over the years. Luckily, we still have a few around.

what happened to half of the winners of the DC'er of the month this year? Are they going to post something in this thread?

1.5 days left to vote.

ya'll are making things too easy for me. Is this my Holiday present?

Vote for Pedro!

I wore my newly minted "Vote For Pedro" t-shirt to Big J Burgers in Preston, Idaho. The actor who played the farmer who killed the cow with a shotgun in the opening scene was inside the restaurant holding court. He was a local celebrity. Of course, he wasn't really an actor... just a local farmer playing a farmer. My kids were young at the time and thought the whole thing was pretty cool.

The first round voting will end in a few hours. Get your vote in!

"Yeah...we have quite a few of those peeps that have disappeared over the years. Luckily, we still have a few around."

I'm still around, not as much as I used to but been toughing it out in a years long recession here so my contributions are restrained. Cranked up the FAH for month end (heats my room too, been -20C to -25C most of week). Another BOINC challenge this Jan? I'll switch GPUs to that. I voted but unfortunately was unable to force a tie. Still a few hours to go tho ...

"Yeah...we have quite a few of those peeps that have disappeared over the years. Luckily, we still have a few around."

I'm still around, not as much as I used to but been toughing it out in a years long recession here so my contributions are restrained. Cranked up the FAH for month end (heats my room too, been -20C to -25C most of week). Another BOINC challenge this Jan? I'll switch GPUs to that. I voted but unfortunately was unable to force a tie. Still a few hours to go tho ...
Ahh ha a name I have not seen in a while!

For the [H]ard|DCer of the Year, there is no nomination thread because the only worthy candidates are the [H]ard|DCer of the Month winners for the current year.

The poll to choose a winner is done in 2 steps: The first poll will include all 12 winners for the current year and we select only the best 4 winners which will participate in the next round.

If there is a tie in the first 4 ranks, the tie winners will move together. In the second round, the one with the most votes will be declared the winner but if there is a tie, a runoff vote will be held.

Each step will last 10 days.

Time to vote! This is part one of two.

1 January applejacks

2 February Holdolin

3 March W.Feather

4 April howmanybacons

5 May Pentathlon People

6 June michalrz

7 July ByteDown[H]ard

8 August motqalden

9 September kirk121

10 October pututu

11 November wareyore

12 December arnemetis

Feel free to check my work and make sure that I have the correct monthly winners in the poll listed above.

Thanks!

Uh question ... what if the top 4 are the only 4 with votes ... is it the same rules going into the run off?

Ahh ha a name I have not seen in a while!
Hey WF. I check in every 2 weeks usually. Don't post much but throw in a few likes here and there. Mostly just my Server supporting the Horde as its on 24/7 : 6 threads on BOINC and GPU FAH but I fire up the other GPUs for more FAH for a week or so per month and for BOINC challenges if I see them in time for projects I'm in. Gotta watch the budget these days so hafta be choosey.

Uh question ... what if the top 4 are the only 4 with votes ... is it the same rules going into the run off?

Same rules applied.

The top 4 are the only 4. Makes things simple. The top 4 will advance to the finals round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back