• ChelseaOilman

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • auntjemima

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • EXT64

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh look, basically already the best. I'll consider the current tie to be a mistake that SOMEONE will correct.

It is the ideal state - everything in balance and harmony.

3 days left and RFGuy leads with HJ a close second. Who is holding on to their votes? Who will forget to vote? (probably WFeather or EXT64)

I'm waiting for someone to go into GenMay to recruit...

Thank you for this honor. I have honestly been trying to win this since joining the team back in 2014 and have now finally won.

I guess the nine Threadripper builds (plus a 3950X!) and a metric ton of GPU's finally convinced you guys to give me the honor! :D

Thank you for this honor. I have honestly been trying to win this since joining the team back in 2014 and have now finally won.

I guess the nine Threadripper builds (plus a 3950X!) and a metric ton of GPU's finally convinced you guys to give me the honor! :D

RIGGED! BOUGHT HIS WAY IN!!!

ps.s.s.s.s. congratulations! ;)

Having a ton of gear is part of the equation, but in my opinion a big part is how helpful you are in general with sharing tips and information / configs and other advise with your fellow crunchers.

Back