• Skillz

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Kirk121

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • lelliott731

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I did it, next month I'm coming for you Skillz, I just ordered 2 1080 Ti, add that to functioning 980 Ti's, 1050 Ti's, 970 and RX 480, I might have a chance of catching your PPD. Not overall, but in Folding@Home at least!!! Come on Skillz power outages!!! Would you go on vacation already:woot:

God my wife is going to kill me!!!

Ok, I did it, next month I'm coming for you Skillz, I just ordered 2 1080 Ti, add that to functioning 980 Ti's, 1050 Ti's, 970 and RX 480, I might have a chance of catching your PPD. Not overall, but in Folding@Home at least!!! Come on Skillz power outages!!! Would you go on vacation already:woot:

God my wife is going to kill me!!!

Ok; let me explain to you lelliott731: good trash talk; but AFTER voting is too late ... but yeah, dethrone him ; let me nominate you once more ... ;-)

I just did the math, I'll still be short by 2 million PPD. How about I buy you a plane ticket for a couple weeks away :)

I'll take that plane ticket for a weekend get-away. lol Getting about time for me to visit family back home.

Thanks Gramps.

I, too had had similar issues with my Internet going offline. It happened while I was gone for a few days one time and I considered getting a second Internet connection as a fail-safe from TWC (Now Spectrum/Charter) but I haven't followed through with it yet.

Back