Votes: 1 9.1%
  • lelliott731

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Vote! it is time to vote! Get out the vote!

Oh snap. Didnt realize this was going on already.

Kinda quiet in here doe

Kind of the opposite of trash talk. lol

I am currently working in my garage putting together another 64 core 4P rig for WCG. Should have her running by tonight.

You swallow.

My new 4P is crunching away now too by the way.

Nice!!! Most my machines are down, and I've been having some physical issues, so I haven't been able to get them back up. Thanks for picking up my slack :)

And you still suck ;-)

Whats the physical issue? Not enough *ahem* "D"?

My wife says I have plenty of "D" in the 30 seconds I take :-D

No I actually have a form of dwarfism, had a rough surgery last year that really messed up my ability to walk and move around.

The above counts as trash talk.

But geez.

Nothing like in the olden days. People actually got kicked, banned, and shamed for some of their trash talk. And that was only when things got insane!

Also, I'm not very good at trash talk to begin with. And, Skillz has me by a mile in terms of output, I'm not messing with someone who could destroy me :)

Also, I'm not very good at trash talk to begin with. And, Skillz has me by a mile in terms of output, I'm not messing with someone who could destroy me :)
Don't worry. Between us (and hope he can't read this): check his vacation posts: every time he leave home his systems runs crazy and he is dropping on day one ... that's a pattern. Build on it and trash him. Don't tell him him I told you.

From what my wife says, it's not a whole lot to handle... Guess I should have believed your mom

Well I called grandpa trash and his boxen took themselves out apparently.

Well I didn't know grandpa was a millennial that needed a "safe place.".

Well Grandpa tried to be funny and everybody's favorite Comcast said up yours and took a crap on me, I think Skillz must work for Comcast so now he is really going to have to work hard to get my vote back. (n)

~90 minutes to go.

It smells trashy in here. Is that you, Skillz?

That's no reason to be sad. Being nominated is still more than what most contributors have earned.

Skillz! Dang! Twice a winner! What the heck is going on in here?

Well... anyway... congratulations!

Congrats Skillz ; hope your win stays tomorrow aswell and was not a nasty April Joke ;-)

lelliott731 get some 1080ti is a nice counteraction against frustration ... it will not prevent further nominations, I'm sure. don't give up. keep crunching

Skillz, congrats! Keep up the trash talk (and the folding-crunching)

Back