Vote for Warcraft in Best.Series.Ever Contest!

gthorn2000

Limp Gawd
Go to www.gamefaqs.com to vote for Warcraft as a better overall gaming series than GTA! Voting will end at 11:00 PM Central Time on July 10 so hurry and support one of the best PC gaming series of all time!

BUMP TO SPREAD AWARENESS!

definately not voting for either.... did you see the current results though?

Grand Theft Auto 49.99% 8077 votes
Warcraft 50.01% 8079 votes

so close!

USMC2Hard4U said:
Where is Final Fantasy?

Fuck warcraft but deffinalty fuck GTA...

WTF?

No its a tournament! This is a round one match. Final Fantasy is probably going to win the whole thing.

Bah, winner of this matchup to take on Mario Series.. GG.

Voted Warcraft anyway :p

Yea it is a tournament so maybe FFVII will be up there sometime..but i pick the Warcraft, I hate every GTA game out there, I just never got into it.

You realise these GameFaqs "Tournaments" are a complete waste of time as only Zelda, Mario, or Final Fantasy ever win these contests. I can almost guarantee that Zelda will win.

gthorn2000 said:
No its a tournament! This is a round one match. Final Fantasy is probably going to win the whole thing.

not even! super mario bros all the way.

tell me, what was your first electronic game? how many people know the first level and theme song to super mario bros by heart? it's not even close!

HRslammR said:
not even! super mario bros all the way.

tell me, what was your first electronic game? how many people know the first level and theme song to super mario bros by heart? it's not even close!

My first electronic game was 'Pole Position' on the C64. I think my second was 'Burger Time'. Are either of those in the tournament?

GTA because it isn't homosexual. Oh, and you don't have to pay 15.00 a month for it.

Back