Vote For The Steam Awards Winners

HardOCP News

[H] News
Voting for the Steam Award winners kicks off on December 22nd at 10am PST. I am interested to see who wins the “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” award.

Every day, from December 22nd to December 29th, starting at 10 AM Pacific, a new category will be available for voting. Each category will only be open for voting for 24 hours before moving onto the next category, so be sure to check in every day to vote! All four write-in categories will be voted on simultaneously on December 30th. On New Year’s Eve, the winners will be announced and we can bask in the collective glory of the 2016 Steam Award Winners!

Read through the nominees. Haven't played all the games, but know enough that I'm finding it hard to disagree with any of them.

Will be interesting to see how thing roll out in the end. Given the number of games on Steam, pretty cool idea - let those that play the games have a say in what should get an award. New years day will probably be greeted by an "Award Winners Steam Sale".... ;)

So I assume this is confirmation of the winter sale start time/date. Better start padding my Steam wallet...

Back