Votes: 6 40.0%
  • MN Scout

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vote_mnscout.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:
... and then get chaos in our systems? Small cases, can't be close because of oversized CPU cooler and power gets imported from outside via overland-lines ...
#mhocpga

just see that one guy here use the signature quite creative ...

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 21.13.18.png

not sure if it helps ... trash talk would ... like DJT and KJI recently cultivating in public ...

Link to the cool picture?
Will PM a link a little later. My photo gear isn't the best, but I'll see if I can make it look good for a desktop background size. NOTICE: MN Scout doesn't have the best photo gear! Oh no. :eek::oops::snaphappy:

pushing_for_100_percent_750w.jpg

Last edited:
MN Scout now you nearly filled 100% of my screen ... we don't worry about your camera skillz; DCotM is not the "Digital Camera" of the month ...and northrop would slaughter all of us in that area anyways

anyone hear something from our magic little Toconator ?

Last edited:
MN Scout now you nearly filled 100% of my screen ... we don't worry about your camera skillz; DCotM is not the "Digital Camera" of the month ...and northrop would slaughter all of us in that area anyways

anyone hear something from out magic little Toconator ?

I resized the most recent image down a bit. Also moved all my campaign images to my own server, since the [H]ardforum software all of a sudden severely compressed all of them and made them blurry and with a lot of artifacts.

I'll vouch for the fact that he doesn't like being called Taconator.

I'll vouch for the fact that he doesn't like being called Taconator.

That would be correct MGM. I'm back on the west coast dealing with "life issues" and have been off the forum for a few days. Still got the laptop out here crunching 24/7 but rarely look at it. Retrieved my [H] shirts too so CV can get ready for a pic with NO PONIES when I get back to Calgary. Oh and I upgraded a rig to a GTX 1050 for a few more ppd for the [H]orde just before I left.

That would be correct MGM. I'm back on the west coast dealing with "life issues" and have been off the forum for a few days. Still got the laptop out here crunching 24/7 but rarely look at it. Retrieved my [H] shirts too so CV can get ready for a pic with NO PONIES when I get back to Calgary. Oh and I upgraded a rig to a GTX 1050 for a few more ppd for the [H]orde just before I left.

Nice upgrade. Thanks for checking in. I hope the "life issues" aren't too bad.

I got to get me one of those [H] shirts. I wore out my old one I used to wear.

Toconator is making a comeback. Down by 2 votes now and a little over 3 days to go.

Back