• arnemetis

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • SmokeRngs

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • jojo69

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @ Pentathlon People. what happens if "they" win?
Oh, you youngins to the Disturbed Computing space. It's not the first time a "group" has been nominated nor would it be the first time a "group" has won. It's not about what happens when a choice like that wins but officially acknowledging the contribution made by those who otherwise don't do much or anything at all normally but come out to help when we ask.

And by the way, make sure you vote for anyone but me. I won once before and that was enough for me.

I'm not qualified to vote, but as always, I sure admire the way you honor your best crunchers!

People's_Vote_logo[1].png

Who says you are not qualified to vote? If you saw the list of qualifications for doing anything around here I am sure that you would find that you are more than qualified!
Thanks for the sentiment! I suppose what I really meant is that I'm not yet familiar enough with the DC crew here to make an informed choice.

Thanks for the sentiment! I suppose what I really meant is that I'm not yet familiar enough with the DC crew here to make an informed choice.

There is no rule that your choice has to be informed! please feel free to use the eeny meeny method.

I'm honored to have been included in the vote! Every once in a while I get the DC itch add like to help out, the pentathlon happened right as I got my 5950x so I was excited to stretch it's legs. Used to do fah years ago. I'll abstain from voting though.

I'm honored to have been included in the vote! Every once in a while I get the DC itch add like to help out, the pentathlon happened right as I got my 5950x so I was excited to stretch it's legs. Used to do fah years ago. I'll abstain from voting though.

Please vote! we don't get enough people voting as is. Heck you can even vote for yourself as that is completely legal.

Back