Vote: DC'er of the Month: March 2020

I vote for...

• VietOZ

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • W.Feather

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a bad call, I'd lean towards some Balvenie myself if going that route ....

Can't argue, taste in scotch is a very personal thing.
Regardless of distiller, I usually prefer the 15yo's to the courser 12's or the overly complex "ancients".

Nice thread hijack, eh? I've always been good at that. :cool:

I'll just preemptively congratulate VietOZ !

Seems very election interferencey ... some Russian bots incoming?

Can't argue, taste in scotch is a very personal thing.
Regardless of distiller, I usually prefer the 15yo's to the courser 12's or the overly complex "ancients".

Nice thread hijack, eh? I've always been good at that. :cool:
Seems a more relevant conversation though, no? 15's or 18's are solid. Dont get me wrong, Glenfiddish is great ... I just got a 21 yr Aberfeldy while I was over in the UK last year, that is one good scotch.

Seems very election interferencey ... some Russian bots incoming?

Seems a more relevant conversation though, no? 15's or 18's are solid. Dont get me wrong, Glenfiddish is great ... I just got a 21 yr Aberfeldy while I was over in the UK last year, that is one good scotch.
Completely agree the sweet spot is usually that 15-18 range. Think I'll tip one up, now. Here's to you and yours and all the [H]ard DCers.

Sorry to hear that man, my dad about 2.5 years ago here, and other relatives i was never able to meet.

My dad died after surgery for his stomach cancer last year. I crunch mapping cancer markers on BOINC. I've had scares myself with Barret's esophagus and colon polyps. Fuck cancer.

You got my vote brother.

What the frick happened this month?

36 votes?

We have not had 36 votes since back in the oughts.

I just made that up.

But look how many votes he got! He is the bestest, biglyest, most voted for and loved HDCer of the Month EVER!

Musta bin a col' day when I was gettin' out da pool...

Yep, Whiskey or BJs is what I heard.

And possibly both if you voted twice.

I don't think we have had any BJ's around here for about 10 years.

Of course... back in the oughts it was quite common. I got some and I gave some.

That is how I got this job as moderator.

I don't think we have had any BJ's around here for about 10 years.

Of course... back in the oughts it was quite common. I got some and I gave some.

That is how I got this job as moderator.

You got jipped, I just asked and they made me mod ... i remember those old days ... the tail end of this being its own wasteland...

Back