• firedfly

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Let's vote!

The top two contestants will receive DCOTM honors. One for January and one for February of 2022.

No ties this month!

Cast-Your-Vote.jpg

When I say "discussion"

I mean "trash talk your opponents."

I think Nathan_P should get the nomination since he is a slow and steady contributor! He may not be putting in the most PPD, but he keeps plugging away at it day in and day out!

Heh, 4 way tie right now!

I think Nathan_P should get the nomination since he is a slow and steady contributor! He may not be putting in the most PPD, but he keeps plugging away at it day in and day out!

Heh, 4 way tie right now!

Get with the program the nominations are already done and you can vote how you like including for yourself :p

Nathan_P takes the lead!

It seems that he may be from the UK. If so, based on chatter on Reddit about energy prices in the UK regarding mining, he is deserving for continuing to fold when his cost per kWh is probably double or more compared to my cost per kWh!

Thanks all and congrats to Firedfly for winning January.

To answer Agent_N, yes i am in the UK and currently paying 16.28p per kwh, or 21c in USD. I spend about £110 a month on my folding which is around $148

No air con in the office and its south facing so it gets a bit warm in the summer.

Sorry a bit late but congratz to firedfly and Nathan_P.

I'm still folding when it is still cold here but it feels like it may be getting warmer soon in California in Mar. Yep, spring arrives early here.

Back