Votes: 5 27.8%
  • EXT64

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5a746e02170029f745a345d5922a33539242b7a74219f015a8e95a7107a25c54.jpg

Sorry i suck at trash talk. Everything i think of comes out as just mean and rude and i end up deleting it before posting :/

Vote for me and i promise to bring down ram prices in 2018!

Well technically i did this to win a free 750D case, but i can use that for a future DC rig

For my first post on this forum - I didn't anticipate it being for something like this. I am not one for trash talk or recognition so good luck to you guys. I do appreciate MGMCCALLEY for nominating me though - he first introduced me to this site and WCG and it sounded like an amazing way to give back at least a little.

For my first post on this forum - I didn't anticipate it being for something like this. I am not one for trash talk or recognition so good luck to you guys. I do appreciate MGMCCALLEY for nominating me though - he first introduced me to this site and WCG and it sounded like an amazing way to give back at least a little.

Im not really much on trash talk myself but its all in good fun for these things (or so i have been told) We are all on the same team here and getting a strong new member like yourself will certainly help the team going forward, so welcome its good to have you!

Welcome aboard RaodenTheRed. Actually we are all very nice people in this forum, helping each other in distributed computing. The trash talk is just for fun. Nothing serious...;)

I generally just post Hippo pictures and let those speak for themselves, however if this is getting too mean and serious, Hippos have a soft side too:

e6dea832ae8ccd7a344d427cad1986bd

cute bunnies, cute hippos ... oh man, after the DCotY 2017, season #1 we are seriously tanking ... all now missing is a magic pony ... :yuck:

You know you CAN vote for yourself Raoden, hehe. Also, congratulations on making page 1 on the WCG stats page! Today top 100, tomorrow top 20.

You know you CAN vote for yourself Raoden, hehe. Also, congratulations on making page 1 on the WCG stats page! Today top 100, tomorrow top 20.

LOL, if only I was allowed to use work computing power and to be honest I assumed it was frowned upon. Well then...

It is only frowned upon here if you are doing it without permission as that is technically "stealing" and can get you fired or worse. We tend to encourage people to play it safe and get permission before using other "peoples" resources.

Using work resources for DC'ing is frowned upon unless you have permission from your employer. Explicit complete permission. We don't want you to get in trouble!

Try using words like "Can I run some software to stress test the systems to ensure they're working reliably?" Then you can run whatever software you want to stress the hell out of the systems in questions. Assuming they say yes. If they say no, try different wording.

Oh my, a terrible accident. I hope this wasn't pututu's pony!

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, good job folks. Practically half way through February and we have a three way tie for January's race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back