• Fool_Otto

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be decisive this month!

Tie.png

Dang I go away for work for a few days and this happens. Geez.

We'll see, but first the team has to come together and share the vote love.

Did someone say slow? Better not be slow and carrying CPUs!

Hint: They weren't, so I let them escape. You won't be so lucky.

I have been scouring craigslist plotting my next system since i have a spare am3+ mobo and a GPU but no CPU / Ram. also managed to activate 2 more threads which has upped my averages a bit. Damn this stuff is addictive... I have been following the vote and it looks like we are in great shape for a tie soon!

Do we have a spare hardware/need hardware thread? (probably, too lazy to look). Once i finish moving I need to run through all my spares and give away some of the stuff I'll never use again.

Oh I know, but I've gotten and given a little free gear in the past. At the end of the day I'd rather see it get used instead of sit in my basement.

You could always offer something up in the DC FS/FT thread with stipulation it goes to a team member or something. Or just create a new post...

True - first I need to get everything moved and cataloged though lol

Edit: But lets get back to the real matter at hand - LETS GET GOING ON THAT TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of Han Solo will someone please break the tie? I recommend a vote for smart ass motqalden.

It brings tears to my eyes to see the team come together for such a noble cause - GO [H]!!!!
Because nothing is [H]arder than to still be voting for the Feb winner in April - c'mon team WE CAN DO IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back