Votes: 3 16.7%
  • ChelseaOilman

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • DooKey

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Thread reminds me of this song with all the rainbow PONIES LOL

I tried to listen to that song this morning and almost fell asleep. Maybe I'll try again later after a few shots of Bourbon.

vGo3NcO.jpg

that used to be a pony but I keeled it

I'm sorry for being so insensitive. I never understood your feelings around ponies until now.

I just figured that you were busy with ponies......

So the trash talking wouldn't be necessary.

Thanks for the one vote. Whoever that was.

My trash talking has decreased in intensity to nearly nothing. Sorry. Maybe I can do worse next time.

... And I don't even vote for myself ... :arghh: Suggest a new title: worst folder of the month :shy:

Go star ...

In seeing how every one is in the PONY sharing mood .
and in case someone is not This video might help you get threw the day :cat::happy:(y)

Dont forget to let your heart be your guide LOL

Last edited:
In seeing how every one is in the PONY sharing mood .
and in case someone is not This video might help you get threw the day :cat::happy:(y)

Dont forget to let your heart be your guide LOL

I'm Gonna Hurl!!!! :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

With all this talk about ponies, I was forced to tour a building with 4x 6000hp pumps to recover some of my manliness.

You do realize of course that "hp" is another name for pony power, right?
HP is where almost all my CPUs came from. The HP scrap pile in Houston specifically. Four 63xx Opterons and Five E5 v3 CPUs. They crunched for a while at DooKeys office before making it to my house. Without the donation from Patriot/Eagle07 I would have a lot fewer CPUs crunching WCG at my place. For that reason I gave him my vote. Thanks Patriot!

You do realize of course that "hp" is another name for pony power, right?
Grown up Ponies. One rides ponies at a petting zoo. A horse can be ridden at manly venues like jousting tournaments and rodeos.

Oh this is a nice thing to wake up too.......

Thank you everyone for your support.

Back