Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Patriot / Eagle07

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
alan,

I'm not so sure that vote often is really an option. Unless you are like JTG and have multiple accounts. Which of course is a no no.

alan,

I'm not so sure that vote often is really an option. Unless you are like JTG and have multiple accounts. Which of course is a no no.

Umm... JTG wasn't the one whom attempted the multiple accounts...

oh... I thought he was.... I'll have to go back and read again.

alan,

Yes, I'm aware of that. It's a long running joke on these polls.

Well, at least multiple personalities are allowed, as we see by two of the contenders this month :p

Man... this sure is some swell smack talking going on in here....

Man, Gilthanis is so ugly, he ... oh wait ... he isn't one of the contenders this month. :p

Vote Early and Vote Often!

Go Italics!

Alrighty... I put both of these long-running jokes in one post! woot for me!

Notice the italics font on the italics joke!

Alan2308 is so old that he farts dust. I'm just saying.

those were the days lol, too bad most the damn links are broken lol

Well, if everyone would have voted alan2308 rather than EvilAlchemist, we wouldn't have such a broken link problem. My opponent has proven incapable of handling the links, where as my links are still pristine.

This message has been paid for by the committee to continue smearing the names of all those who have ever opposed alan2308.

Go Italics!
Alrighty... I put both of these long-running jokes in one post! woot for me!

As being a primary sc[H]ool pupil here: what is the background of that one ... Who started it and why ? :confused:
And no, 42 as answer would not do it ...;)

The go italics originated from the idea that the person, or concept, or whatever you voted for above.... your vote... appears in italics after you vote to convey to you later on who or what you voted for. I don't know who started saying "go italics" but it is a funny way to say that you are still rooting for the one that you voted for. Go upstairs to the top of the thread and verify that your vote is in italics.

Since the voting on DCOTM is confidential, you typically would not say who you voted for... and your vote is secret... but the italics stuff makes it funny. I guess.

As being a primary sc[H]ool pupil here: what is the background of that one ... Who started it and why ? :confused:
And no, 42 as answer would not do it ...;)

but 42 is the answer..

honestly though who knows when it actually started, been the running jokes of DC'er of the month voting since the days i started running F@H with [H]... and that goes back 8 years now i think.

Let's head over to this thread to congratulate Grandpa, and the great people who created Team Grandma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back