Voltron: Defender of the Universe LEGO Coming Soon

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I know there are a lot of giant robot fans out there in the [H] universe and you are in for a treat courtesy of LEGO. They've announced via Twitter that Volron is coming to LEGO and it's going to be a 2300 piece monster. All of you robot builders can pick this up in the near future. LEGO rules! Grab further information here.

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I am buying this immediately!!!!!

Attachments

• 21311.jpeg
    21311.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 0
It's LEGO.
The final model is 100x better than the original IDEAS submission.
Also, this is being discussed over in the LEGO thread :)

My kid's going to have a decision to make, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch or Lego Voltron?

Santa can only bring one.

Probably be the Switch, due to Pokémon.

The problem here is I want one. The other problem is it is $180. Which I might be able to convince myself is a permissible indulgence. The other problem though is that at $180 a pop it's a bit prohibitive buying three of them. Because if I buy one and my wife finds out it's not for her, I'd be in trouble. And if we both got one, I'm not sure we could keep the kid from finding out he didn't get one.

The problem here is I want one. The other problem is it is $180. Which I might be able to convince myself is a permissible indulgence. The other problem though is that at $180 a pop it's a bit prohibitive buying three of them. Because if I buy one and my wife finds out it's not for her, I'd be in trouble. And if we both got one, I'm not sure we could keep the kid from finding out he didn't get one.

Just buy four. Open three and then save one. This thing will double or triple in value when lego takes it off the shelf.

Investing in lego is real if you have patience and know which sets provide the best return.

So it's a Lego product, presumably it will be made in limited numbers, people will "invest" in it, might not find it in stores (even though it'll probably cost $300-400) then wait a few years and sell it at a 100% profit..

I wonder if the Netflix Voltron show created alot of new fans.

It's pretty good, from what little I've seen. The art is freaking gorgeous.

78bf1411f9c25ac0282b914b2ec9b86c591dbc5a_hq.gif

Last edited:
This makes me regret ever loosing my old Matchbox Voltron set. *cries in coffee*
still have mine... lion/vehicle/3 robots.. Most of the rubber on the tires are gone but yeah matchbox ruled back in the day. Even have my Robotech SDF-1... It's dirty and yellowed but still works.

I have the same problem..I'm responsible for getting my wife into my hobbies of Gaming and anime and suddenly that shit got real expensive because I can't buy just one.

Cool. Check out Netflix Voltron too. It gets better the further in the series you get. Starts off kind of cheesy.

Cool. Check out Netflix Voltron too. It gets better the further in the series you get. Starts off kind of cheesy.
I need to catch up, I think I have seen the first two or three seasons. I'm pretty pissed they changed the music during the forming Voltron and the blazing sword - other than that it's decent.

Still thinking about ordering one... if it isn't already sold it. Think I can get away with calling it a "Three Dimensional Puzzle" rather than just wanting to be a big kid playing with toys?

Tried the first season and ended up hate watching it. The second season was even worse of an abomination; never watched any further than that.

Tried the first season and ended up hate watching it. The second season was even worse of an abomination; never watched any further than that.

How so?

Asking because I'm kinda on the fence. Love Studio Mir, but couldnt get into the first few episodes.

Must be around season 5 or 6. Just seems that the story has gotten more interesting lately. Less kiddy? Dunno. I almost stopped watching after the 1st and 2nd too.

Back