Vivendi are not being smart by holding release of HALFLIFE2

halflife2 is not only going to sell very well, its going to sell even more as time goes on because of all the mods that will be developed for it. even those that hate hl2 are going to buy it down the road for at least 1 mod.

i agree, hl2 will sell a whole shitload, and with all the shaders that it supports modders will have a hayday!, i dont care when they release it (Unless i have to wait another year), but im glad they even decided to make a sequel, valve could have spent all there time making many other games that would have been finished in a few months, therefore leaving us with bullshit gamplay and nuthing to look foward to, so im glad we have to wait, all the more ground breaking the game will be. :eek:

pfft yeah. the nerve of people starting topics about games in a gaming forum!

doh-nut said:
pfft yeah. the nerve of people starting topics about games in a gaming forum!

It just seems like we rehash this topic over and over. I don't know, just bugs me. Oh well... later.

d34dly said:
It just seems like we rehash this topic over and over. I don't know, just bugs me. Oh well... later.
Very true. Just to a search on "half life" and you'll get 16 threads. Almost all of them talking about the same thing. When is it coming out? Is my system good enough? What game is going to be better?

In the end, you know no more than when the thread started and the conversation turns to removing sticks from other people's butts.

Vivendi buys the water supplies in impoverished towns and sells them their own water.

Theyre so smart, theyre evil

isnt it better to release a game during the summer when kids vacation and play games all the time?

Well if you learned more by not reading this thread and knew the implications of reading AND fuggin posting...WHY THE COQ DID YA POST YOU NINNY!

I wanna see HL2 come out and be awesome. They are shipping CS source with HL2 if I'm not mistaken. That and I'm going to play HL1 source before HL2 comes out. I tell ya what, all this negativity and Valve is actually doing some ground breaking stuff no matter how many 15 year old whinin dorknobs come on here. Honestly they are doing some cool stuff like being hugely open with the mod community. MANY mods are or will peak right after that Mt. Everest HL2 release cap everyone's been climbing.

Don't whine too quickly people, sure it's been a million years it seems. This should be a pretty decent game, even DX:IW was a decent game. Yea a lil claustraphobic(sp?) but it still had that DX vibe to it. I really think the enternainment industry as a whole in the US is at an all time low.

D1G1T4L said:
isnt it better to release a game during the summer when kids vacation and play games all the time?

yeah i would think so.
i hope they release it sometime in july, cause in mid august i go back to school :mad:
i wont have time to play it!!

Veniosis said:
Well if you learned more by not reading this thread and knew the implications of reading AND fuggin posting...WHY THE COQ DID YA POST YOU NINNY!
Johnny can't read. Go back and re-read. I said, "you learn no more than when the thread started". Please go spend some more time with your Dr. Suess I Can Read All By Myself books. The rest of your noobie post just illustrates what I was talking about. Same old posts, saying mostly the same things. In this last instance, I posted to the one person in the thread who was also enlightened enough to see the truth.

no one in here is enlightened. you all came to this thread. if you knew you wouldn't learn anything, then why come in here? :eek:

Back