Vive Knuckles Controller Dev Kit Quick Start

The developer of Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades (H3VR) has received them and does a really good overview of them in the last half of his game update video:

Bottom line, these are well done - some small tweaks are still needed, but basically they seem ready for prime time.

The developer of Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades (H3VR) has received them and does a really good overview of them in the last half of his game update video:

Bottom line, these are well done - some small tweaks are still needed, but basically they seem ready for prime time.

For some strange reason I get no audio from these embedded videos.

Check your audio device. It might have switched to a headphone jack or an alternate sound device (like HDMI if your monitor is sound capable).

On a Thinkpad driving desktop speakers through a headphone jack. Youtube plays normally from its site.

On a Thinkpad driving desktop speakers through a headphone jack. Youtube plays normally from its site.

Only thing I can think of is that your video/audio drivers somehow got out of whack. Make sure you are running the latest of both and then do a hard reset/reboot - at least that is what I would try next.

Only thing I can think of is that your video/audio drivers somehow got out of whack. Make sure you are running the latest of both and then do a hard reset/reboot - at least that is what I would try next.

I'll give it a shot. I've noticed that sometimes in audio setting that output switches to mute, I use a USB microphone for speech recognition, and that might scramble things.

I regularly switch hardware between using a Rift, a Vive and an external ODAC O2. Between Steam and Windows 10 fighting for who is doing what with which, plus my monitor being audio capable, my selected audio output gets hosed up on a regular basis requiring me to manually jump in correct things more often then I'd like. Once true gen 2 VR hardware arrives, I'm going to just invest and stick to one solution in order to end the audio output merry go round games.

Back