• YES

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NO

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oddball

n00b
Has anyone out there gotten there Vista Express upgrades form dell our any other company yet?

I bought my wife a laptop late last fall, and a couple weeks ago I filled out the online form to get her Vista Upgrade, via the HP/Compaq website. After filling out the form I also e-mailed them a copy of the receipt, as per their instructions, and the last I checked (on the order status), everything was a-okay... However, according to the site, after checking the order, it won't ship to us until April 4th!!! :eek:

On the plus side it will give me time to save up some extra cash on the side, and upgrade her laptop a little, by adding some RAM.

A friend of mine is still waiting for his upgrade as well. It's not through HP/Compaq, like mine, but the same ModusLink company is handling his upgrade too. He filled out his order sometime in December and he won't have it for at least another month yet. He told me when, but I forgot. Man, such a wait. :(

How am I suppose to submit a proof from Cosco.com if they didn't send an invoice? They didn't except my email reciept.

Dell said awhile back they would not start shipping upgrades until the end of Feb.

How am I suppose to submit a proof from Cosco.com if they didn't send an invoice? They didn't except my email reciept.

There's no purchase order, or invoice you can get off the cosco.com website, to print off? I've never ordered from them, but other sites let you log into your account and view past orders/invoices. What about a copy of the UPC, from the system's box? I don't know if they'd except that either, but you could probably find out.

Back