badbadtz560

Limp Gawd
so my system has the following parts:
2x1gb ocz ddr800 ram
x2 3800
sapphire x850xt
wd se16 hd
audigy2 zs plat sound card

It's a fresh install on the vista business that gatech gave me. It boots up, then freezes when i try to do normal things like messing w/ gadgets or personalizing my vista settings. Does anybody know if it's a hardware incompatibility? I already ran ram tests, and the ram works perfectly well. My only other guess is that it'd have to do w/ the vid card drivers or sound card. However, I heard that someone took out their audigy2 zs b4.. and it didnt' solve any problems. Has anybody else run into these problems and fixed it?

I am getting BSOD every once in a while, on restart it tells me its the display, so definatly driver problems with nvidia drivers. This whole driver problem things SUCKS. I was also having BSOD's because the DIVX drivers from the k-lite pack installed, but apparently cause it to BSOD a bunch.

My latest foray into vista randomness has been my audio drivers BSOD'ing me. Whenever I started listening to music Id get about 3 minutes into it and gone... :(. Oh well, I found vista drivers on the Realtek site so Im gonna give them a shot.

So far nVidia has made this the worst experience....

Back