Vista and Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007

Haven

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone have Streets and Trips 2007 installed under Vista?

I got my new laptop around 3 weeks ago and after installing all my software and various USB devices after a while I get where I am asked to install the drivers for USB devices I had already installed previously. My Logitech Trackball is an example. It was working while setting the machine up, but then after a while I have to install the drivers again, but it won't finish the driver install. I get a box that states "Driver was installed sucessfully.", but if I open the box to show me what is going on, it states "Waiting for user input.".

Last night I started to roll back the system through each item I thought it couldl be. Roll back to prior to the Logitech drivers being installed. Roll back to prior to Parallels being installed, Roll back to before Streets and Trips was installed.

Now the trackball works fine. I figured when I got home tonight I would rejoin the laptop to the domain, and re-install all my games, and Parallels.

Are there any updates to Streets and Trips? I find the Streets and Trips website annoying to navigate.

I loaded streets and trips 07 on my boss' notebook without any issues. Haven't tried it with the GPS reciever(he just has streets) so I can't comment on it. I use it myself but under 2003 and with the older gps reciever. Only update I know of is the traffice updates.

Well I had to roll back my system to prior to Streets and Trips and now I can install all my USB perpherals, which I couldn't do before. I am re-installing my games and the few pieces of productivity software I hadn't installed prior to S&T 2007.

If I find it was something else I will update this thread.

Installing right now: Parallels for Windows.

Back