Visiontek X800 Pro where to buy under $400..???

Does anyone know where to get a Visiontek X800 Pro for under $400? I found outpost.com for 330, but they are not in stock. Does anybody have any experience with outpost.com?? Do they usually get items in stock quickly?? If there are any other places where i might be able to find a Visiontek X800 Pro for under 400 i'd appreciate it.

How? They are out of stock! LOL. Hope they get some in soon, i just don't want to order until they get some in stock because they could be the type of company to jack up the prices as soon as the new cards come in although from what i've read they are not that way.

yeah they are out of stock but i still ordered one lol. I think they made a mistake by making it 329 the cards not even on the site anymore as of now 6/23 8am. Think they were going to make it 399.... someones fired hehe

Captain_Insano said:
How? They are out of stock! LOL. Hope they get some in soon, i just don't want to order until they get some in stock because they could be the type of company to jack up the prices as soon as the new cards come in although from what i've read they are not that way.
well if you don't order it now you won't get the 329$ price, if you order at 329$ it is illegal for them to jack up the price and charge you without your consent

Back