Visiontek Mystery Box ( $5, $10, $20, $50 *Premium GPU?* )

I bit as well. FYI limits are:

5 for $5
2 for $10 and $20
1 for $50.

Shipping charges are on top of the order as well.

I got some 7770 last year for $20. Tossed it out. I'll never do it again

7000 amd series for $20? That'd work. Put it on CL and depending on where it's posted you stand a chance to make $200 or get robbed.

Either way it'd make for a fun day.

I am in for the 50 dollar one as well. I will have to actually remember to post what I get later for once.

Probably going to be a 7750.

Pretty cool. FWIW, this company actually sells a 16GB DDR3 SODIMM that will work with AMD laptops--not a 2x8GB kit, a single 16GB module. I actually got 2x of these to try out and loaded them into an older Dell laptop for 32GB of goodness. :)

If anyone gets one of these modules in their box I would be happy to take it off your hands! (y)

7000 amd series for $20? That'd work. Put it on CL and depending on where it's posted you stand a chance to make $200 or get robbed.

Either way it'd make for a fun day.
Is my old 7950 actually worth something? It's just sitting in a closet, I barely used it, and I don't need a backup GPU.

Is my old 7950 actually worth something? It's just sitting in a closet, I barely used it, and I don't need a backup GPU.
Hang on to it a while longer. My V5500 is probably worth more than I paid for it new.

Then again, all my gfx cards are worth more now than what I paid for them...

So anyone get any ddr3 modules in their box? Really curious what people did get actually...

My box was supposed to arrive yesterday but a trailer didn't get hitched on time so it's out for delivery today.

That is not bad for $50 box.

I mean I’d say the GPU is a bit disappointing if they are considering the GT630 a “premium” GPU. Also the speaker shouldn’t have been in the $50 box based on the wording of the ad. It wasn’t at least 1 of the 4 listing categories and then stuff from less boxes. It was 1 or more of items from these 4 categories.

I got a GPU and white 16GB kit of DDR4 3000.
GPU is a passive one, probably a GT630 like the guy above.
this is the ram kit,
https://www.amazon.com/X3TREME-8GBx2-3200MHz-Memory-VisionTek/dp/B0844LWPFP?th=1
I see your kit is RGB and mine is grey. Going to say there might be a pattern starting here. Well since this GT 630 doesn’t appear to like drivers I guess there is only one thing for it. Time for the microwave to do some magic for me! Lol I seriously have state that is not what I am going to be doing.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
62284D2E-152F-42A3-9993-A2F53D5E8872.jpeg

5CB0F77E-D839-4C3E-A574-AD12F980722A.jpeg

09052775-AD9C-4FCA-A67B-E0A8AD772527.jpeg

You can cheat some. Packing list should be itemized for what is included. I think the big stuff I got a couple speakers, 1080p webcam, video capture card, a usb-c dock and a 3870x2. Unfortunately don’t think I got a high enough watt PSU left to use with my other two 3870 for a 3 card quad crossfire! Was hoping even for a budget newer card to be able to test some other stuff but it is what it is.

Well didn't get a "premium graphics card" haha but instead got these:
SoundTube XL
USB-C hub w/ 100w PD, ethernet, hdmi, USB 3
120GB M.2 SSD
Nvidia NV210

Surprisingly I need three out of the four things except the bluetooth speaker since I already own a JBL one for the backyard, maybe I'll give it away for Christmas.

20211204_134357.jpg

Well didn't get a "premium graphics card" haha but instead got these:
Nvidia NV210
News flash, you did get a premium graphics card, yours has a fan on it so it's not just a passively cooled one like some of these other jokers here :D

This is how companies get rid of eWaste, they sell it to unsuspecting people "it's now your problem not ours"

Back