VisionTek HD3850 @ 143.99 Bestbuy.com

What I'm wondering is Visiontek cards have a 10-25% off discount at Bestbuy, is that already applied?

oh yeah...the sale price is 143.99, but the total for 2 delivered was 320, tax and delivery to Miami.

just ordered,came out to $112 (nyc tax),used my $50 gift card. $112 for this card is a very merry Christmas for me.:D

So these 2 in CrossFire would be better than 8800GTS . Proof

If 256mb of video ram isn't a restriction, then it should do very well.

I think it's over at Anandtech they had 2 3850's vs. an Ultra, and they were pretty close. In most games it should be good. I say for $300, that's a pretty good price for some amazing performance, just don't expect load's of AA. (Or crysis to play that good anyways).

Edit: That might be the article I was thinking of... but why did you link to the 3dmark06 benchmark of all the benchmarks? :eek:

lucky for me I had 6 $50 gift cards...I'm easy to shop for.

:eek: I would like one please.

So these 2 in CrossFire would be better than 8800GTS . Proof

That was just the artificial benchmark. Look at the other pages and it will paint a little bit different picture. The 3850 is a great card for it's price, but if I was going to spend more I'd get one more powerful card over two less expensive cards.

Anyone know if you can return things you bought on bestbuy.com to the stores? I bought one of these last week for $180 (not delivered yet) and now the 3870's are almost the same price :(

Well brothers YMMV, but all I know is that I am ecstatic about what just happened! Last week I ordered a Visiontek HD3850 for 159.99 and a Visiontek TV Wonder PCI express card for 129.99 with free shipping. Total was about 309 bucks with tax. Just went into the local store tonight with my online order receipt and showed the CSR the receipt and the 25% off thing in the ad. He matched it without even asking any questions, so that means an HD3850 for 127 bucks and a Visiontek TV Wonder 650 PCI-X Tuner card for 103 bucks. Total for both is 232.38! Wus happenin? Now I just need to wait for a day or so and then take my receipt in to a different person and see if they will match the two 10% off coupons I got from the post office change of address packet.... MUAHAHAHHAH!

Anyone know if you can return things you bought on bestbuy.com to the stores? I bought one of these last week for $180 (not delivered yet) and now the 3870's are almost the same price :(

yes I believe you can do that,just tell them you want the 25% off.

Well, it just keeps getting better. So last week I returned the 3850 and TV Wonder 650 for the 25% off each. Well today I went back with two 10% off coupons from the post office change of address packet, and oh yes, got an additional 10 % off each item.

Visiontek HD3850 256mb for 107.99 plus tax
Visiontek TV Wonder 650 PCI express for 87ish plus tax

w00t!

Back