Visage. First-person psychological horror. Spiritual successor to P.T.?

Not familiar with "P.T." but I've played the "Amnesia" and "Penumbra" series and I've had about 50 playthroughs of Alien Isolation. The rebooted "Resident Evil" series has also been a joy.

"Visage" is the most "get under your skin" scarry as hell game I've ever played. The setting, a home, is very relatable which makes the immersion into what's happening easy. What happens in the house begins to feel too real. I have a tough skin for these games and I find I can only stand to play so much of Visage at a time. Maybe the first game that I thought I might not be able to play because it was so frightening.

Not familiar with "P.T." but I've played the "Amnesia" and "Penumbra" series and I've had about 50 playthroughs of Alien Isolation. The rebooted "Resident Evil" series has also been a joy.

"Visage" is the most "get under your skin" scarry as hell game I've ever played. The setting, a home, is very relatable which makes the immersion into what's happening easy. What happens in the house begins to feel too real. I have a tough skin for these games and I find I can only stand to play so much of Visage at a time. Maybe the first game that I thought I might not be able to play because it was so frightening.

How much does it rely on jump scares? I haven't played a pure horror game in a while and visage looks pretty good, but if its scares rely heavily on periods of quiet before SCREEEECH JERKY MOVEMENT GHOST IN YOUR FACE I'm probably gonna pass

How much does it rely on jump scares? I haven't played a pure horror game in a while and visage looks pretty good, but if its scares rely heavily on periods of quiet before SCREEEECH JERKY MOVEMENT GHOST IN YOUR FACE I'm probably gonna pass

It is not very reliant on cheap jump scare tactics. It's extremely psychological.

Playing with an Xbox One controller.. how the heck do you put pills in your inventory instead of just carrying them around in one hand or the other?

Back