VIOTEK GN35DA, just ordered it, cant wait to try it!

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Bought this monitor to try it out and see how 200hz refresh fells like on a VA panel. This will be for a gaming only pc so i dont care about it being perfect for color reproduction or any of that crap, just want performance. If I like it, ill keep using it, but really couldnt pass up the price and might go well with my 2080ti since its gsync compatible..... Currently using a LG 34" 144hz plane jane monitor so this might be a decent upgrade. I cant find a SINGLE REVIEW for this new "DA" version searching google or youtubes, so ill do a decent review once i get it in my hands. Ill follow up with this thread if anyone is interested. Here is the panel in question.... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
35-inch 2560 x 1080

Ouch, that's not remotely close to enough resolution for a 35 inch monitor. 2560x1440p at 27" is about the sweet spot right now. At 35" with 2560x1080 it's gonna seem like half the resolution one would expect. Screendoor Incoming. If you just wanted a big screen on your desk, at that price I understand the move, given the > 144hz refresh. I just can't do the big screendoor monitors anymore.

thats your opinion. i personally love this res, as its the perfect blend of less straining your gpu and good DPI. My daily screen is the sammy 49" super mega wide screen thats 3860x1080 and I LOVE IT. Been on 2560x1080 for years now and love that almokst 2k res and still high FPS

thats your opinion. i personally love this res, as its the perfect blend of less straining your gpu and good DPI. My daily screen is the sammy 49" super mega wide screen thats 3860x1080 and I LOVE IT. Been on 2560x1080 for years now and love that almokst 2k res and still high FPS

Sounds like a perfect display for your needs! I'm a snob ignore me ;p

okay, update. took delivery of this monitor yesterday, and let me tell you WHAT A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. Monitor had the WORST GHOSTING IVE SEEN SINCE MY 1ST 19" LCD PANEL BACK IN 2004. Playing with the refresh rates starting @ 144/165/180/200hz all proved to be horrible with the extreme ghosting and TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE picture quality a VA panel gives. I packed the monitor up fast as hell, and sent it back. thank god for easy amazon returns. Back to my beautiful 34" LG 144hz gsync IPS panel. Never realized how good this monitor was until i tried to replace it LOL!

Back