Viking 1GB Secure Digital Card for $14.63 Shipped After $15 MIR

poopypants

Limp Gawd
I image this must be a website mistake, ecost has this card for $21.60 (pricegrabber has it for $80), add 2 packs of AA batteries (search for 526922) to put your price over $25 and you get free ground shipping. If this is for real it's a great deal, although it is showing the card as not in stock right now, so you will have to take your chances with them cancelling your order.

Good Luck :)

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/det...ecost&source=ECOSTCJ&adcampaign=email,ECOSTCJ

wow, I just put my order in, got my confirmation email already. looks like they found the mistake, hope they don't cancel my order. :( did anyone else get in on this??

Thought about it, but what would I do with it? Haven't used my 512MB SD in years.

I'm sitting on a DVD burner and somewhere over a TB of drive space...don't think the equivalent of less than one CD means much. Gave it to my girl along with the old camera it was originally for.

I ordered 5, we'll see if I get them or not :eek: I actually saw this before on another forum, so I ordered around 4AM est. Haven't got any cancellation email yet, or anything.. so we'll see.

The price has been updated on their site now though, its no more a 'hot deal' lol.

yea i still havent gotten a cancellation yet, keeping my fingers crossed this will go thru :)

These people who can't do math are pissing me off.

$14.63 + $15 = $29.63 shipped
it's only $14.63 if the rebate works out.

GRRRRRRRR! N00B

chill out fore, there is a $3.95 handling fee...sooo to give you the full equation on the deal, it WAS

$21.70 (1 x sd card)
+ $3.98 (2 x batteries)
+ $3.95 (handling)
-------------------------------
$29.63

even at $29.63 this is still a good deal. too bad they fixed the site :(, hope ecost honors the transaction for everyone that ordered :p

Back