ViewSonic VX2835wm for 629.99 w/ free shipping

It's probably best to pay extra for the Samsung 275T or the Dell 2707 because with a TN you get poor viewing angles.

I hate to say it but...I wouldn't trade my $399 (AR) NEC 20WMGX2 for that gigantic TN panel.;)

edit- completely off-topic but..is anyone else getting massive timeouts on the forum the past couple days?

I have been really debating weather or not to pick this thing up for about 6 months now (I am debating between a 24" dell 2407 and this) it seems like for my purposes the dell will be better (gaming and videos) but there can be a case made for this baby.

I have been really debating weather or not to pick this thing up for about 6 months now (I am debating between a 24" dell 2407 and this) it seems like for my purposes the dell will be better (gaming and videos) but there can be a case made for this baby.

I got the Dell 27" and the Viewsonic and I sent the Dell back. The Dell was a much nicer and more expensive monitor (about twice the cost). It was also slower at gaming. Noticeably slower. I decided to save a money and go with the better gaming monitor. I've had it for almost a year now and I'm happy with it.

LOL, thanks a lot for now making my decision [H]arder (I was convinced of getting the dell)

Didn't mean to do that. Just wanted to let you know. I saw both and while the Dell is much better, wasn't impressed by the gaming. It's noticeable in FPS games. I play Battlefield a lot (usually 1942) and started getting killed more with the Dell. I think it was a frame or two behind the Viewsonic.

Didn't mean to do that. Just wanted to let you know. I saw both and while the Dell is much better, wasn't impressed by the gaming. It's noticeable in FPS games. I play Battlefield a lot (usually 1942) and started getting killed more with the Dell. I think it was a frame or two behind the Viewsonic.

yea the frame-rate difference between a TFT and PVA (maybe MVA??) are staggering, and since I am thinking about doing some hardcore gaming w/ my new rig, frame-rates are a bit important for me...(+ all the extra real estate)

why does everyone complain about viewing angles?? When use a monitor arnt u usually right in front of it?? why would u be viewing a monitor at an angle anyways?

Back