Viewsonic V7 D22w12 22" LCD at Staples for ~$120 shipped No MIR !

J Macker

[H]F Junkie
Credit goes Chucka at fatwallet:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/879085/

*EDIT* The deal is now dead. You may have luck if it comes back in stock.

V7 22" LCD Monitor $149 @ Staples.com

I just bought the $30 coupon from e-junkie for $2.15, got the coupon in less than 1 minute and placed my order with 12 mechanical pencils. Price with tax was $134 shipped (but I chose to pick-up at store) + $2.15 for coupon.

22" Widescreen Active Matrix TFT LCD Display
Resolution 1680 x 1050
Contrast ratio 1000:1
Brightness 300 nits
Response time 5ms
Integrated speakers
Dimensions 20"W x 16.7"H x 8"D (10.8lbs)
3 year warranty

Ripped from chemdude post on SD.
"Add a small filler and use a $30 off $150 coupon from e-junkie or CN-USA to get it for $123 shipped."

Get an eJunkie $30 coupon
Buy the item at the instore kiosk using that coupon.
ADD an item to bring the buy to $150 (required for coupon use)
I always add box of large paper clips.
SET FOR PAY IN STORE
Kiosk prints out 2 pages
One for the order, it will have two bar codes for the store checker to scan.
1 for the item and the other will give $30 off for the online coupon you had.

WHEN you pay use your instore $30 off coupon if you have one.

Item will cost $89.99

Receipt shows 2 $30 off coupons used, the first as I said was for the online order, the 2nd for the instore payment.
It really works.

nullClick here for pic of receipt doing for the last weeks Acer 22"

Heh, and I was just discussing with the rest of my family about redeeming citibank points for gift cards. I don't think they'd get here in time for this deal though. :(

Also, that's not a Viewsonic. :p

it could be a viewsonic, just a different distributor

I pulled the trigger on this one. I noticed not a lot of people are posting on this deal, either

1. this is not a hot deal, or
  2. everyone already owns a 37" westy lol

If anyone has used this monitor how do you like it? I've been looking for a 22" in this price range and am wondering whether to jump on it or wait until I can find a sub-$200 LG.

Ah, but it is a hot deal. There are many people who are buying at slickdeals and fatwallet.

i bought one too. I like the fact that if anything is wrong I should be able to take it back to the store rather than deal with return shipping etc. Might not be quite as nice as the LG but I can't imagine finding the LG less than $175 which makes this at least $50 cheaper.

PS. also got the coupon code from that link in the first post and it worked fine.

Get an eJunkie $30 coupon
Buy the item at the instore kiosk using that coupon.
ADD an item to bring the buy to $150 (required for coupon use)
I always add box of large paper clips.
SET FOR PAY IN STORE
Kiosk prints out 2 pages
One for the order, it will have two bar codes for the store checker to scan.
1 for the item and the other will give $30 off for the online coupon you had.

WHEN you pay use your instore $30 off coupon if you have one.

Item will cost $89.99

Receipt shows 2 $30 off coupons used, the first as I said was for the online order, the 2nd for the instore payment.
It really works.

nullClick here for pic of receipt doing for the last weeks Acer 22"

what in store $30 coupon? i wouldn't mind one.

update: found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Staples-30-OFF-...ryZ31411QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

seems pretty legit. you buy it and he emails you something to print out.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
With an in store pick up option can I assume these are in stock down at my local staples as well?

In for 1. Thx op! Everything worked out just like it should. I didn't select In-Store pickup b/c delivery is free

im a complete noob at wide screens but isnt 1680 x 1050 a pretty low resolution for 22"?

I'm surprised it didn't crash the server yesterday since it was posted on sd and fw for the whole day.

Deal is still alive. Just had to browse through the Staples site to get a different link to the LCD.

If the link gets broken, just browse through their site to find the LCD. The deal is still alive. Don't be lazy just because the Staples site deactivates or changes the link. The LCD is still available.

Here it is again.

If the link gets broken, just browse through their site to find the LCD. The deal is still alive. Don't be lazy just because the Staples site deactivates or changes the link. The LCD is still available.

Here it is again.

Link goes to a 19" display and when trying to search for D22w12, it brings up nothing. :(

It changed. It went to the real deal yesterday not OP's fault it went oos

Except, the OP edited his original post today saying the deal was still active and posted today that it was still active that you just have to search.... I searched and searched: And THIS is all i got. But then again i suppose staples is just dropping the monitor and adding it at random times. Cause that sounds about right /

just picked mine up from staples. Definitely NO dvi cable included. Sucks as I don't have one but I guess it's not a big deal.

so where's the best place online to order a cheap DVI cable that will ship fast? It seems most retail stores are horribly overpriced. Will the $4.99 ones on newegg work or do I need something better?

I also picked mine up at staples today.

went from a 17" emachines crt to this baby lol.

What's the difference between vga and dvi?

I'm sure a $4.99 dvi cable from newegg will work just fine.

Where's the link to that $4.99 dvi cable at newegg? I can't find any for that cheap.

As another option, Monoprice also offers high quality dvi cables starting at $5.10

svga = analog
Dvi = digital

In short, DVI is MUCH better and there's less vulnerability to interference.
You can definitely see a difference at high resolutions, but I have my xbox 360 hooked up at 1080p (1920x1080) via svga and it doesn't seem to have any problems. On the other hand, when I had my dual-20" LCDs (1600x1200) I definitely noticed a difference going from svga to DVI.

Back