ViewSonic 20.1" 8ms Widescreen LCD + 1GB USB 299.99 AR

I can't grab this deal because, while I love Newegg and use them all the time, I can not accept their incredibly lame dead pixil policy. 8 dead pixils before a return is accepted? Assinine!

"** Dead Pixels Policy: Replacement or Refund for 8 or more dead pixels only. "

Who thought of that bullshit?

My guess would be the LCD manufacturer, since a lot of vendors use that same policy.

FrizzleFried said:
I can't grab this deal because, while I love Newegg and use them all the time, I can not accept their incredibly lame dead pixil policy. 8 dead pixils before a return is accepted? Assinine!

"** Dead Pixels Policy: Replacement or Refund for 8 or more dead pixels only. "

Who thought of that bullshit?

yeah, i'd rather get a dell with a higher response then be stuck with 7 dead pixels from NE

I have the 19 inch version of this monitor. Very happy with it, almost want to bite this one but no reason really.

Citizen _insane said:
You can grab VX2025WM (which is a superior monitor) for only $50 more.

actually, it is the same price, you just dont get the rebate or the 1gb usb drive $329.99

Techx said:
yeah, i'd rather get a dell with a higher response then be stuck with 7 dead pixels from NE

I agree. I'd rather go for a dell monitor anytime. I've got a 2005fpw from Dell and if you call them up and say you think something is wrong with your lcd, they will send you a new monitor no questions asked. You can do this as many times as you want throughout your warranty. At least thats hows its been in my experience. I had a few problems with my monitor and i went through like 3 when I first got mine, but I got a good one finally really quick. they send a replacement and its at your door in like 1-2 business days. The service is great in my opinion. you could have 1 dead pixel and call them up and say your monitor is f'ed up and out comes a replacment.

Back