viewsonic 19 inch lcd $317

D14JEFF

Limp Gawd
yes this can be had at newegg for about 300 with shipping...but...egg has a 8 dead pixl return policy . wall mart will take anything back in 30 days with a recipt for any reason at all , even if you just dont like the look of it. shipping is less than 7 bucks to va. getting it in store would be best though.
maybe not hot but a lil warm anyhow....

uhhh, right. afaik an lcd monitor is computer hardware.....

from walmarts site:

ELECTRONICS
Computer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.

Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.

Computer software: Must be returned unopened.

Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.

I will state however that in more than one occasion (actually somewhere around 4-5) I've gone to walmart and other big retailers to pickup a nice flat panel or videocard for a lan, then returned it 14 days later. and before anyone pm's me about morals, i dont give a shit. :D

my friends did that for a video camera when they took a trip to Europe

took the camera back the day after they got back... just w/in the 30 day limit

Wal-Mart is selling the Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System for $80 bucks in-store. What my friend did was purchased a used/damaged set on Ebay for $25 bucks shipped.

Then he went to Wal-Mart and bought the new system and paid cash. Then he went home, swapped out the new for the old, and returned it back to Wal-Mart. He didn't have to sign for anything because he paid in cash.

SCAMMERS!!!

...fuckin theivery is thievery and my momma taught me there isn't much worse in life than a liar and a thief....I bet your parents are proud...

That said, the I wonder just how many Walmart B&M's stock this monitor?

Does it have DVI? What is the response time?

Jon

ok, now im not gonna laugh at this. I'm ripping off walmart, the largest corperation in the world who constantly fucks over minorities, 3rd world countries, and competition with their rock bottom pricing. They've put numbers of people, businesses, and communities in the crapper. So at what point am i to start feeling bad for buying and returning merchandise that they wont loose money on. i mean, theres a possibilty they take what i return, and sell it as used. but id bet a pretty penny that walmart doesn't give a shit, they'll repackage if needed and sell as NEW.

yea, i feel bad for walmart :p :p

Nagstaku said:
ok, now im not gonna laugh at this. I'm ripping off walmart, the largest corperation in the world who constantly fucks over minorities, 3rd world countries, and competition with their rock bottom pricing. They've put numbers of people, businesses, and communities in the crapper. So at what point am i to start feeling bad for buying and returning merchandise that they wont loose money on. i mean, theres a possibilty they take what i return, and sell it as used. but id bet a pretty penny that walmart doesn't give a shit, they'll repackage if needed and sell as NEW.

yea, i feel bad for walmart :p :p

The only thing worse than the thief himself, is this ignorant, likely racist, asswipe!! Lets see, I hate the company because it's big and successful! I have a right to steal from them because they are rich!! They might possibly screw peeps over anyway!! Damn, I hope you dont die or something.. We need more peeps like you in the world, it's important to mankinds survival!! Please dont die!! You seem to be so very close to contributing something to this world.. Again, Please dont DIE!

If you don't like WalMart, don't shop there. Shop at the other stores that you say are being shut down by WalMart.

In America, we have a system whereby if you don't like how a particular retailer acts, then don't shop there. If enough people don't shop there, then they will change the way they do things.

Message to Nagstaku and whiteboy:

Please do not breed.

That is all.

Back