Videos of 2405 in action?

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
As the title says, anyone have vids of the 2405 while gaming or watching movies. This way those of us who haven't seen one yet, can judge how bad the ghosting or blurring is on them.

Thanks!

Ok, uploading, i'm sure there's more then one person that wants to see this, all i do is play WoW mainly... but the lamp really distorts my camera... let me know if you want me to turn it off and re-do it.

Techx said:
erm.. that link doesnt look like it works ... ?
It works. After you choose download type, wait a couple of seconds and your download will be ready.

Sorry, I shoulda created a mini-totourial for those that haven't used rapidshare

Chose the "FREE" button at the bottom of the page (or if you're lucky enough to have paid for a premium account, choose the "PREMIUM" Button (but i'm not sure why you'd need instructions as you've more then likely already have visited the site)

Then you'll get a download "ticket" per se just like filefront, fileplanet, and mostly every other file distrobution website wait the 30secs-1min waiting (very generous here, as most tickets include waiting in long lines) and then when it says ready to download, click there.

Making a low quality video of a monitor in action is pretty pointless isnt it?

mathesar said:
Making a low quality video of a monitor in action is pretty pointless isnt it?

He's right, it's hard to get a good feel of the response time with this, thanks for the effort though.

Well, I thought about that, but it is true, you gotta see it to want it... otherwise no ghosting.

Back