Videocard Fire Sale - (Ordered by Girlfriend)

Girlfriend is making me sell 2 of the following 3. Email with questions / offers. ( I'll sell all 3 If needed, I've got one more card I can use to get by, a Riva TNT2! )

I almost forgot! email : galosson at bellsouth.net Paypal welcomed...cashiers checks/money orders as well.

Asus 6800GE Retail - less than 2 days usage on the card!!!
The rest of the software bundle / accesories are unopened and untouched.
Card clocked to 400/1100 with Asus 6800 Ultra bios. I can flash original bios back to card or include it on a floppy. Scored 10,800 3dmarks in '03 with a Barton 2500 / NF2 / 1GB Ram. Finishes Doom3 timedemo demo1 in 42 seconds with an avg. FPS of 52 (edited to reflect correct values @ 400/1100). Does not produce any artifacts with Ultra bios overclocked to 425/1100. Maybe more headroom with better cooler. Card has same PCB layout as Ultra cards, overclocking it will not affect reliability of the components as with the GT's. Runs over my X800 in Doom3 and Farcry. - $440

link : http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/asus_saph_review/index.htm

ATI Radeon X800 Pro. about 1 month of usage on it. upgraded with Copper Ramsinks and modified VGA silencer 1 with custom 70MM fan. Card clocks to 555/1200 without any voltmods. Runs around 38C idle 58C load with modded Silencer. Comes with all retail accessories. (DVI to VGA dongle and Component Cable adaptors included even though not in pics) Excellent card! - $390

ATI Radeon 9800 non Pro. Flashed to Pro. Card topped out @ 435/800 zero artifacts using VGA silencer. Currently has stock cooler installed as well as aluminium ramsinks. Current bios @ 380/680. Still a great gaming card. - $160

6800-boxcover.JPG

6800-boxback.JPG

6800-boxgoods.JPG

6800-inbox.JPG

6800-card-front.JPG

6800-card-back.JPG

6800-serial.JPG

X800-boxcover.JPG

X800-boxback.JPG

X800-boxgoods.JPG

X800-box.JPG

X800-cardangle.JPG

X800-cardhead.JPG

X800-cardrear.JPG

X800-cardside.JPG

X800-cardside2.JPG

X800-cardback.JPG

X800-serial.JPG

9800-cardfront.JPG

9800-cardback.JPG

9800-serial.JPG

Enjoy!

Bump...

Tip: edit your e-mail to look like ---> galosson at bellsouth.net

...so you don't get spammed... :)

it breaks my heart to see those cards on carpet :(

anyways, what are your refs? are you willing to ship first to established traders? peeps will want to know.........

sk33 said:
dump her and keep the cards

i was thinking the same way..unless the gf has umm....certain skills ;)

topcat989 said:
i was thinking the same way..unless the gf has umm....certain skills ;)

I don't know.. I bet those videocards could reproduce just about anything :)

sorry to do this to ya.. but i wouldnt touch eather card unless you gave them to me... you have both of them over clocked... both of them modifyed... and both of them _sitting_on_carpet_!!! the ESD alown is enought to gimme nightmares...

thore

sk33 said:
dump her and keep the cards

she better be hot as fuck to make you dump those beauties

PICS!

i have some of that carpet, same color and everything, its not a staic one... i think you'd remember if you gave shocks to shit all the time anyway

i dont know if you guys understand this, but in relatively moist environments, and Atlanta IS a moist environment, ESD isnt a real problem unless he really charged up beforehand. the water in the air conducts away static electricity and grounds it before it gets a chance to build up to cause any problems.

i live in hawaii.. you want to talk about humid... and i shock stuff all the time.. and i only have a 15ft by 15 ft aria run in the liveing room.. the rest of the house is hard wood floors... the windows are always open and althow we have a/c we never run it except on the hotest of days... so the humidity level is pretty high.. and you gotte remebr.. its the esd you dont see that kills stuff 90% of the time..

thore

im taking it that its a GT? can you gauruntee non DOA since that asua is lying on a freaking carpet/?

Main Target said:
im taking it that its a GT? can you gauruntee non DOA since that asua is lying on a freaking carpet/?
It's a NU, from the link:
Checking of the clockspeed shows that the card is again different from other non-ultra’s out there. Rather than the 325mhz core and 700mhz memory that we would normally expect the Asus V9999 Gamer Edition uses 350mhz core and 1000mhz memory. Quite a substantial difference.
Heres another review of it: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD04NDYmdXJsX3BhZ2U9MQ==

Ha!
You guys are hilarious with the carpet thing. After you've worked in a high end computer store you're able to understand your limits... ( I have never killed one piece of hardware due to static discharge, and only one room in the house has carpet...I thought the carpet might spark a debate...no pun intended ) All of the cards are fine and running in machines now after the photoshoot. The 9800 is in the HTPC. The other 2 are in gaming rigs. And yes I'll garuntee the cards are perfect. And what's the point of owning a nice videocard if you can't overclock it? Finally, my girlfriend is more important than my computers, hard to believe I know... I almost snuck the new purchase by her but she walked in as i was installing the Asus card...
And about shipping to an established trader first...I'm kind of leaning away from that. That's why I took so many pics and am happy to respond to any questions. I've been a lurker here for a while. I'll see if I can get some friends to chime in as refs, people I've worked with @ Tech E's, fellow computer enthusiasts, etc...
- Asus card is pending -
Voorstryden

thore said:
sorry to do this to ya.. but i wouldnt touch eather card unless you gave them to me... you have both of them over clocked... both of them modifyed... and both of them _sitting_on_carpet_!!! the ESD alown is enought to gimme nightmares...

thore

Learn to spell, and quit thread crapping!!

Bumperoo for you sir. The two Athlons that you sold me in the past are still serving me well... One in sig & one in HTPC....

Your X800 Pro has a VGA Silencer rev.3 on it? Ive never seen one in red and black like that, what clocks does it hit? And I dont suppose it has the 16 pipe mod since its not a vivo right...

Oh and I would never let my girlfriend controll my hardware buying habits ;) Well mine actually comes to lans and plays all night with us so... I guess she wouldnt anyway.

geez, would you guys stop bugging him about the carpet thing? as long as he's guaranteeing against DOA (which he is) then its a non-issue.

bump for some sweet ass cards with sweet mods, and if I had the money I'd snatch those things up in a heartbeat.

those are NICE CARDS, if i wasnt already getting a BFG 6800 GT for $310 through a Best Buy employee i might be interested in the asus.

Bump for NICE CARDS.

oh and all you that think he should dump the girlfriend let me explain this mathematically:
boobs > computers

I hope your gf is giving something up too....

Nice cards, I dont understand the carpet thing either. Its not like your are dragging them across the floor as hard as you can

Back