Video Card That Supports 3 Monitors (19)

9800GX2 is the only consumer card that does. For anything else you need a professional card (Matrox, 3dLabs, etc) or a Matrox TripleHead2Go (VGA/DVI splitter).

well, here is my little dilemma I've bought the TrippleHead2Go and it does what it's suppose to do, but For some weird reason won't display Video at all Especially for Our Surveillance Video @ work. I've called Technical support and they Can't seem to help me. So I'm kinda stuck. I've tried the latest Gpu Drivers for 2 Diffrent Video cards 6600 GT & 7600 GT. Didn't seem to work. I've tried updating the Firmware from TrippleHead2Go and that didn't seem to work either, What I mean about the video It will show Movement in the background but i get very terrible Gray horizontal lines all away across, to the point were i can't view live footage or Even recordings. I've also tried re-installing or Security DVR software and that didn't work either. So im thinking the Hardware from TrippleHead2Go isn't compatible with what im trying to accomplish

you can get 2 sperate video cards

one PCIe or 2 seprate PCIe card if you have 2 PCIe slots, or one PCIe / AGP and one PCI card.

the software issues, only happens with more then one card installed / triple head 2 go ?

one problem with that is, This motherboard only has one PCIe card, So I cannot put two video cards on their, The reason why i say it's a software issues is, Cause tripplehead2go and our Surveillance Software some how don't mix. Is their a easier way for this ?

I was thinking about this Video Card
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...?EdpNo=3529982&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs

Will this work For what im trying to do ?

one problem with that is, This motherboard only has one PCIe card, So I cannot put two video cards on their,

You misinterpret what he said and what I was thinking. You say you have one PCIe slot on your motherboard, thats perfectly fine. Do you have an available pci slot on said motherboard? If so you can plug a pci video card into that slot. It's an extremely cheap solution, a lot cheaper than a $320 adapter piece.

Back