Victorious Boxers 2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
I've started the Story Mode, and am up to Act 2. But, now I've decided I want to create my own boxer. I've looked at the FAQ on GameFAQs, but it seems to be about the Japanese version of the game, and there are some differences in the menu options compared to the version I have.

Is there something that I have to do before I can create my own boxer, like playing through the whole Story Mode? Do I have to beat it on Normal (I've been playing on easy to get a good feeling of the controls, so far)? Do I have to start a new save game? Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Edit:
Figures, right after I post the thread and continued on with searching, I find out there are two versions, Fighting Spirit and Victorious Road. Turns out I was reading the Victorious Road FAQ, so I got a bit confused. The create a character issn't in Fighting Spirit, apparently. :( Oh well.

I've asked a Mod to close this thread, but I'll throw in this tidbit before that happens.

This is by far, some of the most fun I've had for a while, even without create-a-boxer. Once you adjust to the controls, oh man it's so great. It's really cheap nowadays, so pick it up if you ever see it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back