VGA Cooling fit

spin02

Limp Gawd
I need a replacement (single slot) VGA Cooler for a X800XL PE that will fit my SN85G4V3. I have tried the Zalman Fatal1ty FS-V7 and it is too think. Does anyone know of any coolers that will fit.

The Zalman is only around a 1/2" too think. If I can't find a good single slot cooler, I guess it's time for a case mod. :)

All the decent aftermarket stuff is two slot. I would just set your fan speeds with ATiTool or ATT. At least think twice before hacking into a multi hundred dollar barebones, because it will destroy the resale value... The PSU fan is prolly noisier than an adjusted VGA fan, anyway.

really? i always thought it was one. Learn something new every day. sry bout that then.

[H]exx said:
Dunno about you guys...but the best single (15mm) cooler for GPU chipset is the Vantec full copper. My ATI 9600XT's fan died, and when I built my MSI 800K setup, the vid card kept overheating (duh...the fan was dead). So I got the vantec, some artic silver...dag does that thing cool pretty good....no more messed up vectors or shading in colin mcrae with everything turned up ;)
link?

I just place the order to the 'Egg. Hope to have it by this weekend.

Back