Veterans Day CM Store free shipping on Refurbished items over $25

wtourist

[H]ard|Gawd
Cooler Master Store offering free shipping on refurbished items over $25
NOTE: not all good deal: refurbished !
CM690 (NOT Advanced) $40, Silent Pro M600 (modular) $50, Cosmos S case available.

I wonder what its gonna look like being refurbished, my luck it will have a huge dent

I bought one the last time this sale was around. Still using it now. Plenty of space, looks good

How did it look tho? It's a refurb. I'm ready to order it now, I don't think I can find a better case for $40 shipped

Near perfect. When i received mine, there was no blemishes I found. Leds are working fine too.

I have used a CoolerMaster RC690 since they came out in September 2007, and it is a fantastic case to this day. At $40 you really can't go wrong... I paid about $50 shipped on a hot deal back then ;). The only issue I had is that after four years now, the power button's hinge snapped, so I have to reach the actual button underneath the decorative hinge to use the button :p, but I can't complain after this much use and it's not a big deal. Here's the thread I made at the time: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1222224 with a bunch of pictures.

Wow I am literally $5 short in my account to order this, I've got $80 cash on me and can't make a deposit at the bank due to the holiday. Looks like I missed out on this one Damn it

Back