Very, very interesting new Dell 7800GTX videocard...

RandysWay

[H]ard|Gawd
Wow. Just wow.. look at that price tag.

And sadly.. the AMD system whooped Dell's ass! Ahead over 50 fps on one test o.0

BigDaddy85

Gawd
wow bad xps 600 system ever. i like that heatsink, but not the lookness of their sli config. the first video card is suckin in the hot air from the back of the second video card. they r so nooby and wasted too much money doin this silly design. omfgbbqhax dell

Mr. Stryker

Supreme [H]ardness
LMAO, Dell really needs to move on to AMD. They're such noobs to keep using Pentium 4, geez.

1c3d0g

2[H]4U
Mr. Stryker said:
LMAO, Dell really needs to move on to AMD. They're such noobs to keep using Pentium 4, geez.
I think Hell will freeze over before they ever do that...but then again even Apple switched to x86 Intel CPU's... :eek:

Mr. Stryker

Supreme [H]ardness
1c3d0g said:
I think Hell will freeze over before they ever do that...but then again even Apple switched to x86 Intel CPU's... :eek:

Then Apple are fucking noobs. But damn, I like their laptops a lot.

JSquid

Gawd
I'm sure Dell would love to use AMD chips. Of course Intel has them cornered and is not about to let that happen, Intel is not interested in fair competition. If Dell offered Opterons in their servers Intel would charge them waaay more for all the other chips they buy.