Very Cool T-Mobile Angry Birds Live Commercial

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
There are commercials and then there are commercials. This T-Mobile/Angry Birds Live is the latter….one you wish you had been there to see live and participate in. The people of Barcelona, Spain got in on the live shooting using a smartphone to control the real-time action. Someone please shoot the musicians. :D

Thats pretty damned cool. Too bad it would be a lawsuit waiting to happen in the U.S.

that is cool as hell. It's quite a bit better than what conan o'brien did

Thats pretty damned cool. Too bad it would be a lawsuit waiting to happen in the U.S.

Don't worry. After AT&T buys out TMO USA (after bribing the right feds of course) the ad would be changed to white guys in suits texting about leveraging synergy. So, really no loss.

Thats freaking awesome. I dont see something like this happening in the US anytime soon

That is pretty damn awesome.

I am starting to feel left behind though lol. Never have played angry birds and still don't own a smartphone. haha. :)

I am starting to feel left behind though lol. Never have played angry birds and still don't own a smartphone. haha. :)

Couldn't live without mine :( I didn't think it was all that great at first but then with all the stuff it does; just don't see me ever not using a smartphone again.

You can play it on the PC using Intel's AppUp download service. AppUp is free, Angry Birds costs $4.99 right now I think.

Back