Verizon LTE waiting for a good phone to switch, anyone else?

Greenstuffs

Limp Gawd
I have currently AT&T but i'm going to switch to verizon, it'll be a bit more pricey, although i like the network and i have 4G in my area the phones i've tried at the store all suck, may be SUCK in capital letters.
The Charge is a rebadge galaxy S on samoled plus, nothing there to see.
The Revolution is well good hardware but bing all over.
The Tbolt is the worst of all, HTC trying to make top hardware again but failing with battery and speaker quality.
I am waiting for the Droid Bionic or Galaxy S2 may be to jump onboard because the current offering is just a big FAIL in my book. Is anyone else in the waiting game? i personally don't want to wait too much before they end the unlimited data, but again i can't see myself on any of the current phones for 2 years. I currently own a Iphone 4, Atrix, Veer, Galaxy S, Inspire so is not like i'm super excited taking either of the current LTE phone.
Anyone else in the same boat?

Can't say I'm on a different carrier but I am on Verizon and waiting to upgrade my phone until I hear some good news regarding a new LTE phone.

Wtf do you have all of those phones for? Lol.. you have one for every day of the week excluding weekends. Do you carry them all at once with holsters all around your belt..?! Haha (funny mental image). Damn.. you made me Google around and find a pic like that;

"Phones r srs bsns"
cell_phone_holster.jpg

Sorry, not trying to make fun of you or anything, I'm just easily amused.

Anyways, yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm still holding on to my obsolete Droid, but at least it still has a big dev community so I have plenty of 2.3.4 ROMs to choose from so it keeps it fresh to me. I was about to pull the trigger on the Xperia Play even though specs aren't that great, but no other phone will have a game pad like that and it makes a world of difference. I just can't bring myself to do it yet though. I'm in the middle of buying a house and have to re-furnish most of it now, so it'll be a month or two before I go phone shopping. Hopefully by then the Samsung Function (GS2) will at least be announced so I know when it's coming because I feel the same about the current 4G phones. Though your Revolution complaint is easily fixed with root, it's still a mediocre phone just in hardware. The Function is really the only phone I'm looking forward to at the moment. The Bionic is garbage to me unless Moto finally follows through with its statements about unlocking their bootloaders, which I doubt they will. But I'm also not a big fan of Tegra based phones.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the bionic. The GS2 is not likely to be 4G. If they fix the TB and if the charge comes down in price and gets some community support I would consider them if the bionic is a flop.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the bionic. The GS2 is not likely to be 4G. If they fix the TB and if the charge comes down in price and gets some community support I would consider them if the bionic is a flop.

Well the only place I can find specs of it say it has 4G. But I know there's no way it's completely accurate. I would really hope that Verizon/Samsung wouldn't launch this phone without LTE. I mean that would be just... awful.. and inexcusable. I mean if they can release the Charge which is a glorified Fascinate/GS phone with LTE, then it's totally illogical that they would release its successor as a non-4G phone. But even with all that said, I actually can see it happening.. and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHS-fOaO87w"]that would make me a ssaaaaaaaaaad panda[/ame]. It was bad enough that the Droid X2 wasn't 4G, but I guess Moto doesn't want it cutting into Bionic sales..?

Edit: I friggin hate these auto-embed videos. That wasn't intentional and I can't un-embed it, but I guess it works, lol.

I have currently AT&T but i'm going to switch to verizon, it'll be a bit more pricey, although i like the network and i have 4G in my area the phones i've tried at the store all suck, may be SUCK in capital letters.
The Tbolt is the worst of all, HTC trying to make top hardware again but failing with battery and speaker quality.
I am waiting for the Droid Bionic or Galaxy S2 may be to jump onboard because the current offering is just a big FAIL in my book. Is anyone else in the waiting game? i personally don't want to wait too much before they end the unlimited data, but again i can't see myself on any of the current phones for 2 years. I currently own a Iphone 4, Atrix, Veer, Galaxy S, Inspire so is not like i'm super excited taking either of the current LTE phone.

Nope didn't wait. Loving my TBolt. No battery issues on a non-stock phone. Not to mention I get unlimited 4G LTE now. You go ahead and wait and watch unlimited disappear later this year. Enjoy those tiered data plans!

Nope didn't wait. Loving my TBolt. No battery issues on a non-stock phone. Not to mention I get unlimited 4G LTE now. You go ahead and wait and watch unlimited disappear later this year. Enjoy those tiered data plans!

This. Bought my TB like 2 days after the tier announcement. Battery life is spectacular after flashing a custom rom, and I never turn off 4G, except when on wifi at home.

I'm also waiting to see what Verizon releases this year. My OG droid needs a upgrade.

This. Bought my TB like 2 days after the tier announcement. Battery life is spectacular after flashing a custom rom, and I never turn off 4G, except when on wifi at home.
What kind of run time are you getting and what rom are you using?

Thunderbolt user here. I live in a semi 4G area (goes in and out, when I get closer to the source its constant, but not strong), and have visited NYC and used the 4G there. It's wicked fast when you have full bars, when you get a weak signal, it feels only a little better than 3G. I have never suffered abnormal battery behavior and my phone is stock, almost always lasts the whole day for me. I am moving to DC in a few months, so the 4G phone switch made sense to me.
If you can find a set in stone date for the the switch to tiered data replacing unlimited 4G data, wait for a better phone. The Tbolt has bizarre slowdowns at times, the most infuriating one is when your inbox gets too many picture messages, or just too many messages. I don't let the phone go above 100 messages total because after that point, text app slowdown is incredibly likely. This slow down only affects the text app, not the rest of the phone.

I'm also waiting to see what Verizon releases this year. My OG droid needs a upgrade.

What kind of run time are you getting and what rom are you using?

Currently running das Bamf 1.7 remix. For my use, my battery lasts 20+ hours without a problem every time. That's with around 4 hours of web browsing with a little youtube mixed in. Mostly light use, but my HTC Incredible under the same usage would need to be recharged twice a day on stock rom.

I'm going to test the phone today by turning wifi off and leaving only 4G on, and set the display to never turn off, put pandora on and slideshow through my camera shots and see how long it goes for.

Main reason I got the phone was to get on the unlimited 4G so I could wifi tether to my tablet and laptop, but so far the phone itself has far exceeded my expectations and can't really find anything to complain about.

Same. Although I may stick with AT&T depending on how their LTE looks (I'm giving them to October) Realistically I don't see myself moving until there's a dual core LTE phone, or VoLTE phone available, as I can't see locking myself into a phone that technology wise is already a year old.

As for the S2, I figure they will call the GSM ones 4G due to HSPA+. and I also expect that everyone will sit on it until the Iphone 5 or whatever is announced so they'll have something to counter with.

I have a bolt, came from a incredible. The 2nd gen snapdragon is a lot faster. I get all day battery life, I use WiFi at home since there is no signal in the basement at all. It all depends on how u set up your location and sync settings for your battery life. I've not had a single reboot and my phone is stock.

I seriously get better battery life from the bolt then the incredible. I use 4g a lot when I'm out and I still make it all day without recharging where my old dinc would need a full charge. I think dual core is a wash right now. I just can't see a phone taking advantage of it with the way I use my phone

I was thinking of waiting more but there is always going to be a new phone around the corner. I looked at the iphone 4 but then decided i didn't want to pay a premium for an 8 month old phone. I just was not exited about the droid thunderbolt so i decided i wanted to go 4g before Verizon moves to tiered pricing. The bionic looks cool but theres a good chance it will have a pentile screen like the x2 and i dont like pentile. The galaxy 2 is going to be 3g so its a tradeoff dualcore or 4g. I went with the chatge and have been pretty happy with it, last patch improved connection and helped with the lag on flash jeavy websites.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...izon-UPDATE-It-was-a-miscommunication_id19421
the unlocked version of this phone is not 4g and i doubt they will release a phone so soon with 4g to compete against the charge.

Um, what? It says right here it'll have LTE at 700 MHz: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Function_id5535

Anyways, the GSII shouldn't compete against the Charge because the GSII is a higher end phone, so naturally it should have more features. A midrange phone having LTE where a higher (and newer) end phone not having it just doesn't make sense. Anyways, that phone and the Bionic will probably come 3rd quarter which is a bummer. Looks like I'll have to pick up the Charge now to grandfather the unlimited 4G plan.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...izon-UPDATE-It-was-a-miscommunication_id19421
the unlocked version of this phone is not 4g and i doubt they will release a phone so soon with 4g to compete against the charge.

Did you read the update?
**UPDATE**
After all this, guess what? There was a miscommunication and the device actually coming out in July at Verizon is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, not the Samsung Galaxy S II. Apparently, someone at Verizon goofed. Nevermind!

Engadget has pretty much the same thing to say in their update:
Update: We just received word from a Verizon spokesperson that the reference to a July release was just a miscommunication and was actually in reference to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Yeah, we're bummed out, too.

Kinda bummed that we have to wait a bit longer. This is THE phone that I wanted to pick up. if it's not on 4G it will be a waste of all the shiny hardware this phone has.

Link/Proof?

There is as much evidence to support a lack of LTE as there is to support its inclusion. That is to say there is zero evidence either way. The only thing we know is that it is likely coming to Verizon with the name Function. Beyond that we know nothing. Considering Samsung has not released any information on even a CDMA version of the Galaxy S II.

My gut instinct is that the GSII will not have LTE because they won't be able to fit the first gen LTE tech in the phone.

There is as much evidence to support a lack of LTE as there is to support its inclusion. That is to say there is zero evidence either way. The only thing we know is that it is likely coming to Verizon with the name Function. Beyond that we know nothing. Considering Samsung has not released any information on even a CDMA version of the Galaxy S II.

Exactly, so he shouldn't be making certain claims about this phone when absolutely nothing has been announced about it other than its name.

My gut instinct is that the GSII will not have LTE because they won't be able to fit the first gen LTE tech in the phone.

Well as much as I don't want to believe that, it's definitely possible. I'd hope they'd at least be willing to give up some of that exceptional thinness in order to fit the LTE hardware in there. It still wouldn't be near as thick as a TBolt or Charge, I'd say.

Wtf do you have all of those phones for? Lol.. you have one for every day of the week excluding weekends. Do you carry them all at once with holsters all around your belt..?! Haha (funny mental image). Damn.. you made me Google around and find a pic like that;

"Phones r srs bsns"
cell_phone_holster.jpg

Sorry, not trying to make fun of you or anything, I'm just easily amused.

Your response made me LOL, well I actually switch phones every 2-3 weeks or so and overall i like the Atrix the best. So droid bionic is the one i want. I usually just sell the ones i don't like but i have been accumulating too many phones lately.
Believe it or not i'd take a webOS LTE phone if it becomes available. I like it a lot and the little veer is a very nice phone.

Unfortunatelly by the time we get the galaxy 2 people will start talking about the s3. Were always behing getting new phones in the states compared to EU. Main reason i went with the charge is that i wanted to get granfathered in a 4g plan, i could also enjoy a newer phone sooner than later.

The S2 is going to come out around the time of the iphone or maybe sooner, the next iphone will not be 4G. So my guess is samsung does not want to redesign the S2 to have a 4G radio. Like the iphone, they will probably wait until thinner 4G radios come out and then release a 4G version 6mo later. This is just speculation, but I think it is expecting too much to assume a redesign just so they can get 4G for the initial release.

LOL @ OP he said thunderbolt sucks. Battery life made the entire beauty of a phone suck? I love my Tbolt. Its absolutely fast and oh well I guess I just have to charge it a little more or buy the extended battery. Its on its first firmware lets see what later firmwares bring to the table before taking the phone to the gallows.

Guess you should go with Iphone since its throttled down for the people who dont want real power.

LOL @ OP he said thunderbolt sucks. Battery life made the entire beauty of a phone suck? I love my Tbolt. Its absolutely fast and oh well I guess I just have to charge it a little more or buy the extended battery. Its on its first firmware lets see what later firmwares bring to the table before taking the phone to the gallows.

Guess you should go with Iphone since its throttled down for the people who dont want real power.

Damn, you act like he was talking about your mother :p.

He has a completely valid argument though. He didn't say the Tbolt "sucks", but it's no exaggeration that the battery life on this phone is pretty damn bad out of the box esp. compared to most of the other newer phones in the current Verizon lineup. You pretty much have to root, ROM and install a custom LV kernel in order to get acceptable life out of this phone and I've seen other Tbolt users admit this in the forum. Not that I'm (or most of us here are) against that, but it shouldn't be required in order for it to work well. And then you still can't compare its life to other new phones because you can root, ROM and put custom kernels on those too in order to get them to last days as opposed to a day.

Damn, you act like he was talking about your mother :p.

He has a completely valid argument though. He didn't say the Tbolt "sucks", but it's no exaggeration that the battery life on this phone is pretty damn bad out of the box esp. compared to most of the other newer phones in the current Verizon lineup. You pretty much have to root, ROM and install a custom LV kernel in order to get acceptable life out of this phone and I've seen other Tbolt users admit this in the forum. Not that I'm (or most of us here are) against that, but it shouldn't be required in order for it to work well. And then you still can't compare its life to other new phones because you can root, ROM and put custom kernels on those too in order to get them to last days as opposed to a day.

Exactly. While I love my TBolt the battery life was pretty pathetic off the bat. Now with the custom ROM's it's pretty good, but there is no way I would recommend a TBolt without the disclaimer "battery life sucks unless you do a, b, and c."

If I had to give my parents a phone recommendation it would be something like a Droid X2 or Droid Charge. Those are phones that get a day's charge by default which is something a stock TBolt struggles with.

I got a Charge a few days ago, switched from AT&T in order to get the unlimited data before it disappears. Verizon store guy said the IPhone5 will not be 4g and the IPhone6 has a very small chance of being 4g.

I tried out the Tbolt but the Charge's battery life and screen (you really have to see it for yourself and compare them side by side) is noticeably better, especially outdoors.

If you're on AT&T and looking to switch soon I would definitely do it just for the data plan.

You act like HTC makes the best phones since the smartphone was invented, while they make good phones they fail when they use shitty parts, and fail build like dust or fingerprint under the glass, creaking sounds or they can't even get the crevices on their phone uniformly.
I certainly would play with a HTC for a week or two but will never own one again as my main phone.

Same here. I have a last new every 2 upgrade to use. Thunderbolt is a fucking brick man, weighs a metric ton. Charge is my Fascinate with a $250 pricetag and LTE radio. DroidX2 ended up being the same old crap. This upgrade is going to expire soon and I need to get into a 4G unlimited data contract before the proverbial hammer comes down this summer(so they say). Nothing grabs me. I will probably get a TB if nothing else comes along in time but WTF is with the Charge being $300?

Same here. I have a last new every 2 upgrade to use. Thunderbolt is a fucking brick man, weighs a metric ton. Charge is my Fascinate with a $250 pricetag and LTE radio. DroidX2 ended up being the same old crap. This upgrade is going to expire soon and I need to get into a 4G unlimited data contract before the proverbial hammer comes down this summer(so they say). Nothing grabs me. I will probably get a TB if nothing else comes along in time but WTF is with the Charge being $300?

Charge is $200 over amazon wireless

Well the Charge has a few things up on the fascinate; .3" more screen, Super AMOLED Plus (vs. non-Plus), 128 MBs more RAM and 4G. Not a lot, but it's not identical.

But even so, I wouldn't upgrade to it from a Fascinate. Hell, I'm not even replacing my Droid with it. I guess I'll wait and see if the GS2 is 4G or not. I sure as hell don't want the Bionic though, unless Moto actually makes good on their recent claims of unlocking their bootloader, but I'll bet the Bionic will be excluded from that if they even follow through with it in the first place. If they mess that up, then what else is coming that's 4G? The Bionic is the only phone left that's been confirmed that I know of :(.

Well the Charge has a few things up on the fascinate; .3" more screen, Super AMOLED Plus (vs. non-Plus), 128 MBs more RAM and 4G. Not a lot, but it's not identical.

But even so, I wouldn't upgrade to it from a Fascinate. Hell, I'm not even replacing my Droid with it. I guess I'll wait and see if the GS2 is 4G or not. I sure as hell don't want the Bionic though, unless Moto actually makes good on their recent claims of unlocking their bootloader, but I'll bet the Bionic will be excluded from that if they even follow through with it in the first place. If they mess that up, then what else is coming that's 4G? The Bionic is the only phone left that's been confirmed that I know of :(.

What about the Droid 3? I'm not a fan of hardware keyboard but it could be a good candidate.

What about the Droid 3? I'm not a fan of hardware keyboard but it could be a good candidate.

It's been confirmed that it's not 4G. It's pretty much identical to the DX2 except with a smaller 4" screen and physical keyboard. Which isn't surprising I guess since the DX and Droid 2 were identical too in the same regard. If it had 4G, more than 512 MBs RAM (at least 768 MBs these days) and an unlocked bootloader, it would be the perfect phone for me since I love my Droids keyboard :(. I'm also not sure about those pentile displays, I'd have to see it in person to see if it's as noticeable as reviewers make it out to be.

Last edited:
So which of these new LTE phones have at least 768MB ram?

Only the Thunderbolt so far. I'm sure the Bionic will have more than 512 MBs too since it's been overhauled since its original specs were revealed.

Didn't wait here. I got a Thunderbolt. Absolutely love it. I don't really have any battery issues and I am stock. I charge every night and it lasts all day.

I handle all of our cell phones at work and we have Verizon. The tiered data packages aren't going to be pretty.

Not bad for $23 a month (after discount):

60423585.png

Didn't wait here. I got a Thunderbolt. Absolutely love it. I don't really have any battery issues and I am stock. I charge every night and it lasts all day.

I handle all of our cell phones at work and we have Verizon. The tiered data packages aren't going to be pretty.

Not bad for $23 a month (after discount):

http://www.speedtest.net/android/60423585.png
Might I ask how $23 is possible with discount? Does work foot most of the bill or something?
Even after a ~15% discount I pay ~$110/month after taxes and junk for a two phone family plan (just one smartphone on the lowest tier family plan). :eek:

Might I ask how $23 is possible with discount? Does work foot most of the bill or something?
Even after a ~15% discount I pay ~$110/month after taxes and junk for a two phone family plan (just one smartphone on the lowest tier family plan). :eek:

yeah same here, we have three lines on a family share that work out like this:

$60 (primary line 700 minute shared talk)

Code:
Monthly Access Charges  These are your fixed monthly charges that are based on your Plan and Optional Services. If you change your plans or services during the month, an adjusted charge that includes partial month charges or credits, may appear on your bill. $46.80
Nationwide Talk FS 700 05/21 - 06/20 $60.00
[B][U][SIZE="5"]22% Access Discount 05/21 - 06/20 -$13.20[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Usage Charges  These are your variable charges that depend on whether you have used any services that are billed on a per-use basis, or have exceeded any monthly allowance included in your Plan or Optional Services. $0.00 Voice The "Voice" section of your bill Includes charges for voice calls, including calls that exceed your Plan's minute allowances, 411 Search, Long Distance and other calls. AllowanceUsedBillableCharge SharePlan minutes 700 35 -- -- (shared)
Total Voice Charges$0.00
Verizon Wireless Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits  Verizon Wireless Surcharges - Includes charges to recover or help defray costs of taxes and of governmental charges and fees imposed on us by the government. Other Charges and Credits - includes charges for products and services, and credits owing. $3.29 Fed Universal Service Charge $1.44
Regulatory Charge $0.13
Administrative Charge $0.83
IN Utility Receipts Surcharge $0.67
IN Telecom Relay Surcharge $0.03
IN Universal Service Fee $0.15
IN State PUC Fee $0.04
Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees  Includes sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill customers. $3.94 IN State 911 Fee $0.50
IN State Sales Tax $3.44
Total Charges for XXX-XXX-XXXX$54.03

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

onthly Access Charges  These are your fixed monthly charges that are based on your Plan and Optional Services. If you change your plans or services during the month, an adjusted charge that includes partial month charges or credits, may appear on your bill. $44.98
Nationwide Talk FS 700 Add'l Line 05/21 - 06/20 $9.99
Email & Web for SMARTPHONE 05/21 - 06/20 $29.99
250 Message Allowance 05/21 - 06/20 $5.00
Usage Charges  These are your variable charges that depend on whether you have used any services that are billed on a per-use basis, or have exceeded any monthly allowance included in your Plan or Optional Services. $0.00 Voice The "Voice" section of your bill Includes charges for voice calls, including calls that exceed your Plan's minute allowances, 411 Search, Long Distance and other calls. AllowanceUsedBillableCharge SharePlan minutes 700 81 -- -- (shared)
Mobile to Mobile minutes unlimited 158 -- --
Night/Weekend minutes unlimited 99 -- --
Total Voice Charges$0.00
Text, Picture & Video The "Text, Picture & Video" section of your bill includes charges for Messages sent and received. AllowanceUsedBillableChargeText, Picture & Videomessages250107----
Total Text, Picture & Video Charges$0.00
Data The "Data" section of your bill includes charges for:
Downloads (charges related to downloading applications, e.g. games or ringtones)
MB usage (megabytes used for other data services, e.g. web browsing, alerts, emails)

Learn More about managing your data usage. AllowanceUsedBillableCharge Kilobyte Usage	
KB |  MB kilobytes unlimited 68,324 -- --
Total Data Charges$0.00
Verizon Wireless Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits  Verizon Wireless Surcharges - Includes charges to recover or help defray costs of taxes and of governmental charges and fees imposed on us by the government. Other Charges and Credits - includes charges for products and services, and credits owing. $1.60 Fed Universal Service Charge $0.33
Regulatory Charge $0.13
IN Utility Receipts Surcharge $0.22
IN Universal Service Fee $0.05
IN State PUC Fee $0.01
Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees  Includes sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill customers. $1.64 IN State 911 Fee $0.50
IN State Sales Tax $1.14
Total Charges for XXX-XXX-XXXX$48.22

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Monthly Access Charges  These are your fixed monthly charges that are based on your Plan and Optional Services. If you change your plans or services during the month, an adjusted charge that includes partial month charges or credits, may appear on your bill. $49.98
Nationwide Talk FS 700 Add'l Line 05/21 - 06/20 $9.99
Email & Web for SMARTPHONE 05/21 - 06/20 $29.99
500 MSG Allowance + UNL IN MSG 05/21 - 06/20 $10.00
Usage Charges  These are your variable charges that depend on whether you have used any services that are billed on a per-use basis, or have exceeded any monthly allowance included in your Plan or Optional Services. $0.00 Voice The "Voice" section of your bill Includes charges for voice calls, including calls that exceed your Plan's minute allowances, 411 Search, Long Distance and other calls. AllowanceUsedBillableCharge SharePlan minutes 700 123 -- -- (shared)
Mobile to Mobile minutes unlimited 164 -- --
Night/Weekend minutes unlimited 241 -- --
Total Voice Charges$0.00
Text, Picture & Video The "Text, Picture & Video" section of your bill includes charges for Messages sent and received. AllowanceUsedBillableChargeUnlimited M2M Textmessagesunlimited35----
UNL M2M Picture & Videomessagesunlimited8----
Text, Picture & Videomessages500234----
Total Text, Picture & Video Charges$0.00
Data The "Data" section of your bill includes charges for:
Downloads (charges related to downloading applications, e.g. games or ringtones)
MB usage (megabytes used for other data services, e.g. web browsing, alerts, emails)

Learn More about managing your data usage. AllowanceUsedBillableCharge Kilobyte Usage	
KB |  MB kilobytes unlimited 1,004,139 -- --
Total Data Charges$0.00
Verizon Wireless Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits  Verizon Wireless Surcharges - Includes charges to recover or help defray costs of taxes and of governmental charges and fees imposed on us by the government. Other Charges and Credits - includes charges for products and services, and credits owing. $1.69 Fed Universal Service Charge $0.33
Regulatory Charge $0.13
IN Utility Receipts Surcharge $0.29
IN Universal Service Fee $0.06
IN State PUC Fee $0.02
Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees  Includes sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill customers. $1.99 IN State 911 Fee $0.50
IN State Sales Tax $1.49
Total Charges for XXX-XXX-XXXX$53.66

Then there's two $10 addon lines, each with their own data packages and text plans......so out of a $150 ish cell phone bill i get a whopping $14 off BEFORE TAXES/FEES which is like $6 after........it's a fucking joke. I honestly think they have been applying it wrong but never bothered to push it.

$23 for the unlimited Data plan NOT the whole plan. :eek: 1 Smart phone + Data and a feature phone for my Dad. I am an educator and we get 20% off of the plan + 18% off of features since our school uses Verizon. I pay a tad bit over $100 a month.

Back